niggers steal black people don't...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Gaydolph

Your a clown and a liar homie....Where's your manhood at??????
You come up on here hiding behind a computer screen spewing all kind of hate.....You told a black person to their face you hate NIGGERS,,,,,most likely not,,, we know who you are....we know where you are...Do you know where Im at?????????????????
Think before you act.....

you've went out of you way trying to ruin what me and my folks are trying to build......Over what "EMERALD CITY"...... You Tramp I LIVE IN THE EMERALD CITY I was born here who better than to have the name.........our mp3 is shut down now cuz of you..Did you send them the fake lawyers note....or were you the sheriff this time???????????????? Your a sheep in wolfs clothing.....
ou have no bite so whats left when all the Barkin is done??????????????????? your not even Man enough for me to threaten...(Notes got hostile with you and you reacted like a 75 pound female and got his e-mail shut down)

See the funny thing is... when all is said and done your still a a trailer park Gene Simmons thats rotting in his own skin..it's prolly from puttin all that white out on your face!!!!!oh and we know no one is buyin that bullshit Cd of yours dont front...YOU don't know none of the folks whos life you are tampering with,,,and you are directly fucking with me & mine NO GOOD!!!!!!!!HATE is a terrible thing it consumes a person to the point of absolute ignorance you EDWARD ae a prime example of that.....

Realize that Im not a fuckin kid.. Im a grown man and I handle my business as such...you've worn out your welcome and over stepped your boundaries....Keep the bullshit off this board....
you fucked up...You cant right your wrongs now realize that also

HEre's somthing to think about......
SKin Cancer
die die die
skin cancer
die die die
SEE ME ABOUT IT :devious:
or keep your mouth shut before you get your earings pulled out your cheek..you can quote me too

C.O.L.A.
Emerald City Recordz

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
better not take on any new photography customers, cuz that's how we're gon get at you... you'll come to take our pictures for some new group and them boom... *********************************** be laying on the ground... watch your back bitch.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
i find it kinda funny that eddie picked his screen name to be 'adolph', i wonder if he realizes that hitler was gay? theres much evidence to support that hitler did doods and eddie paints his face with makeup, and puts weird things in his body. makes sense to me.

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Re: Gaydolph

C.O.L.A. said:
Your a clown and a liar homie....Where's your manhood at??????
You come up on here hiding behind a computer screen spewing all kind of hate.....You told a black person to their face you hate NIGGERS,,,,,most likely not,,, we know who you are....we know where you are...Do you know where Im at?????????????????
Think before you act.....

you've went out of you way trying to ruin what me and my folks are trying to build......Over what "EMERALD CITY"...... You Tramp I LIVE IN THE EMERALD CITY I was born here who better than to have the name.........our mp3 is shut down now cuz of you..Did you send them the fake lawyers note....or were you the sheriff this time???????????????? Your a sheep in wolfs clothing.....
ou have no bite so whats left when all the Barkin is done??????????????????? your not even Man enough for me to threaten...(Notes got hostile with you and you reacted like a 75 pound female and got his e-mail shut down)

See the funny thing is... when all is said and done your still a a trailer park Gene Simmons thats rotting in his own skin..it's prolly from puttin all that white out on your face!!!!!oh and we know no one is buyin that bullshit Cd of yours dont front...YOU don't know none of the folks whos life you are tampering with,,,and you are directly fucking with me & mine NO GOOD!!!!!!!!HATE is a terrible thing it consumes a person to the point of absolute ignorance you EDWARD ae a prime example of that.....

Realize that Im not a fuckin kid.. Im a grown man and I handle my business as such...you've worn out your welcome and over stepped your boundaries....Keep the bullshit off this board....
you fucked up...You cant right your wrongs now realize that also

HEre's somthing to think about......
SKin Cancer
die die die
skin cancer
die die die
SEE ME ABOUT IT :devious:
or keep your mouth shut before you get your earings pulled out your cheek..you can quote me too

C.O.L.A.
Emerald City Recordz

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Well boys and girls......with this post we say goodbye to Edward Przydzial.....aka "adolph."

He has been able to shutdown:

-emeraldcityrecordz.com
-streetlevelrecords.com
-Notes Hotmail account
-Dividenz Mp3.com page and
-my company guestbook

All through lies and deception. We got our websites back and there is nothing he can do about it. As far as the other shit....who knows. But I know this.........

Eddie.....YOU are on my shitlist forever. I WILL see you one of these days. And for your information......I'm WHITE. Also.....none of us are little kids like you think. We are ALL grown-ass men in our mid to late 20's......ALL OF US. We have friends in high places who will be more than happy to help us destroy a racist piece of shit cocksucker like you.......TRUST ME. You won't even know what happend to you until it's too late.........:dead:

Have a nice life Edward......however long or short it may be.:devious:

Status
Not open for further replies.