Niggaz are scared to fight in Kansas City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
j.p. said:
no its just stupididy in the hands of someone with a gun....your the type that will beat their dog and then go to a animal rights meeting. dont ever try to act smart ok!

I'm not tryin argue with or insult you

This is a perfect example...see on the streets if you tell a man "don't try and act smart" it's basically calling them stupid...that could potetially be a problem(just a wild guess)

No I wouldn't beat my dog cuz I don't like dogs and I'd never have one, but I see where you're goin wit your insult(which is O.K. cuz I know I'm fairly sharp upstairz)

News Flash You Silly Rabbit:

The police have guns
Soilders have guns
Security guards have guns

See I think in your mind (just my opinion) when you made that statement you were only considering young men, because if you seriously feel that ANYONE with a gun is stupid you should be totlally anti-violent not just anti-gunz

Becuz one breedz the other

Now don't be so quicc to call me a hypocrite when your own shit aint all the way cliccin

I can't explain the internet to an ant.

I can't explain this topic to you.

Feel how feel bru...

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
rappinronron said:
I'm not tryin argue with or insult you

This is a perfect example...see on the streets if you tell a man "don't try and act smart" it's basically calling them stupid...that could potetially be a problem(just a wild guess)

No I wouldn't beat my dog cuz I don't like dogs and I'd never have one, but I see where you're goin wit your insult(which is O.K. cuz I know I'm fairly sharp upstairz)

News Flash You Silly Rabbit:

The police have guns
Soilders have guns
Security guards have guns

See I think in your mind (just my opinion) when you made that statement you were only considering young men, because if you seriously feel that ANYONE with a gun is stupid you should be totlally anti-violent not just anti-gunz

Becuz one breedz the other

Now don't be so quicc to call me a hypocrite when your own shit aint all the way cliccin

I can't explain the internet to an ant.

I can't explain this topic to you.

Feel how feel bru...

ok now who has the guns cops and soldiers. Security carries pepperspray. Cops and soldiers do a very risky job that requires them to carry guns. Civilians have nothing to do with that so why even bring them up. And if somebody shot me for calling them stupid then they are stupid. People dont have to carry guns they chose to so lets not make it seem like everybody is carring a gun just to protect themselves. And Im not anti- violent, if a dude has a problem then be a man about and either win or get your your ass kicked. Its plain and simple. Now I am done.

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
j.p. said:
Now I am done.
I sure hope so cuz I didn't say somebody would shoot you for sayin that...I said that it could be a problem...period.

There you go assumin you know me

And yes sir there are security gaurds wit no employment thru law enforcement that carry gunz..I promise, cross my fingerz and hope to die.

Regular civilianz, on their job wit gunz. That's why mentioned it

But we aint gettin no where

I'm done too...No hard feelinz sport

Jan 15, 2006
Its like that everywhere aint nobody catchin fades anymore THATS JUST HOW IT IS.. Them mexicans down in L.A. that are considered gangsters by the majority would be considered cowards by yall. no disrespect to mexicans but most of them surenos in LA cant fight (or dont wanna fight) either.... you catch one of them dolo 9 out of ten hell pull his gun

Everybody got guns niggaz is scared to catch a fade cuz of PRIDE nobody wanna get they ass whooped in public.. especially your average lil skinny nigga that know he aint no good from the shoulders..

But at the end of the day even the nigga that believe in fair ones is going to pack heat cuz its kill or get killed and im sad to say its not changin anytime soon...

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
rappinronron said:
I sure hope so cuz I didn't say somebody would shoot you for sayin that...I said that it could be a problem...period.

There you go assumin you know me

And yes sir there are security gaurds wit no employment thru law enforcement that carry gunz..I promise, cross my fingerz and hope to die.

Regular civilianz, on their job wit gunz. That's why mentioned it

But we aint gettin no where

I'm done too...No hard feelinz sport
really security guards now would that be because of a concealed weapon law that was passed in mo. I think so. In the state of Ks there is not a way. here is your enternet....not wasting time its california but its applies everywhere
http://www.dca.ca.gov/bsis/bsisgard.htm

Aug 16, 2006
the_truth_ said:
But at the end of the day even the nigga that believe in fair ones is going to pack heat cuz its kill or get killed and im sad to say its not changin anytime soon...
It aint never gon change. Niggas fight, let the best win, the loser grabs a knife, the one that got knifed gets strapped with what ever and kills the nigga. The homeboys of the nigga got killed kills the other nigga and it'll go on for ever till there aint no niggas anymore,...

Jun 3, 2002
but what about the niggaz u kic-it wit? All the trouble I get into iz cuz of my cutthoats....every time! It's always over some bangin' shit too....U will alwayz have yo homeboyz bac right? But I be out for the bitches though, cuz I love the bitches....U gotta have yo nigga bac though......shit, I hope so. Thats what get me into shit, iz my cutty's. I like to just chill out. It's always one of me cuttys thats gettin' into somethin'.....always somethin' stupid too......Niggas will grab they pistol though...

Aug 14, 2006
"THE TRUTH" was on point, but at the same time, if you gotta pull a strap off top then you a ho. But , I pack my strap every day, just because I know it's punks out here who got em to and they so scared to fight that they will pullem out and BUST! Not because they real but strictly outta fear. It's a hard topic to comment on but I truly believe that most niggaz who shoot niggaz iz scary busta azz niggaz, but then again you gotta play da game. that's what it is now, LET'S GO BACK TO BOXING!

Feb 10, 2006
Its like that in Milwaukee too.Memorial day weekend 28 people got shot in two days.And EVERY night at least two people get shot.Mufuckas is wildin out,niggas nowadays are quick to pull the trigger.Its just a shoot first mentality because even if you box a nigga and he loose,hes probably going to go get a gun so cats figure why not skip the inevitable and go straight to pistol play. Alot of these cats pullin triggers are cowards who are scared to fight.But there are alot of savage,ruthless cats that just dont care and dont think about the future, and arent nessecerily scared to box,they just want to inflict the most damage on someone they percieve as thier enemy.

Dec 11, 2005
i agree with you a little bit because i know a dude thats like that..hes a lil punk bitch whos scared to fight so he keeps trying to get me to sell him a gun but i wont do it..maybe if he could fight i would...but hes the only one in KC i know thats like that..mutherfuckers dont have to run and get their guns whenever something happens they just choose to do it....da youngstas out herr will shoot you up in a heart beat though and da og's will knock yo ass out or just blast yo ass.The thing about KC thats different from a lot of other cities is that everybodys real and we stick together like no other city ive been too...

Feb 10, 2006
EDJ said:
^WHICH IS SAD. CAUSE WHO'S REALLY THE ENEMY?
THURSDAY, Aug. 31, 2006, 10:47 p.m.
By Bob Purvis

12-year-old boy shot on north side
A 12-year-old boy was in critical condition late tonight after being shot on Milwaukee's north side earlier in the day.

The boy was shot near N. 12th and W. Hadley Streets about 4:30 p.m. and rushed to a local hospital, Milwaukee police said.

It's unknown if he was the intended target and there was no one in custody for the shooting.

THURSDAY, Aug. 31, 2006, 6:23 a.m.
By Annysa Johnson

13-year-old girl killed overnight
A 13-year-old girl was killed and two others wounded in separate shootings over the span of an hour last night, Milwaukee Police said today.

The girl was in the 5300 block of N. 39th St. around 10:50 p.m. when shots rang out, according to the police. She was struck once - police aren't saying where at this time - and died a short time later at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. Police are attempting to identify a suspect and had no one in custody this morning.

In the other shootings:

A 15-year-old boy suffered a gunshot wound to the arm around 11:20 p.m. in the 2700 block of N. 19th St. He was treated at Children's Hospital and is expected to be released today.

A 22-year-old man was in stable condition at Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital after being shot in the neck around 11:50 p.m. at N. 10th St. and W. Atkinson. The man told police he was walking down the street when a car passed. Words were exchanged, and shots fired.

FRIDAY, Sept. 1, 2006, 12:04 p.m.
By John Diedrich

Arrest made in shooting of 7-year-old
Milwaukee detectives have arrested a suspect in the shooting of a 7-year-old girl on the south side and have sent the case to the district attorney but no decision has been made on charging, police said.

The girl was shot Aug. 21 in the leg and abdomen while walking with her mother near S. 17th and W. Scott streets.

Police think it was a gang-related shooting.

FRIDAY, Sept. 1, 2006, 9:18 p.m.

Pregnant shooting victim treated, released
A pregnant woman wounded in the abdomen in a shooting this afternoon was treated and released at an area hospital and her 4-month-old fetus escaped injury, Milwaukee police reported tonight.

The 27-year-old woman and an 18-year-old man were shot shortly before 5 p.m. in the 2100 block of N. 35th St. as two uniformed Milwaukee police officers walked across the street, police spokeswoman Anne E. Schwartz
said.

Schwartz said early in the evening that the woman was listed in critical condition, but police Capt. Christopher Domagalski said later that the woman was treated for a flesh wound and released. The 18-year-old was shot in the calf, according to Schwartz.

The officers on the scene had just completed an unrelated assignment at a home on N. 35th St. and were walking to their marked squad car when a male suspect emerged from between two houses and fired multiple shots,
Schwartz said.

It was not clear whether the suspect knew the victims or if he intended to shoot them, she said.

"This was a very bold crime," Schwartz said.

The assailant remains at large, Domagalski said.

SATURDAY, Sept. 2, 2006, 11:48 a.m.
By Dave Sheeley

Homicide victim identified
A 17-year-old girl shot to death in the 4900 block of W. Wright St. has been identified as Krystal Johnson, police said today.

Police were seeking suspects in the case and no one was in custody this afternoon, Milwaukee Police Capt. Andrew Burke said.

According to police:

Krystal was shot shortly before 2:30 a.m. yesterday while riding in a van with three others. An assailant in a 1980s maroon car with tinted windows pulled up and opened fire.

Krystal was taken to a hospital, where she died.

She was the city's 74 homicide victim this year, compared to 88 at the same time last year.

The saddest part is when shit like this happens.Innocent kids(even thou not every kid/teenager is innocent) getting shot and killed.

Jun 3, 2006
yesterday i was walkin home from school stopped at the liq to get me a tall one-saw the homie that been wolfin-talkin bout he gonna kick my teeth in....whoop whoop...gave him a couple love taps-he run to the back of the store to grab something-oh boy that was the wrong thing to do-my little runners was on him-he didnt get ten feet-they dragged him and told him to square up-he like 4 years older too-im small he hella bigger too...i am convinced that muthafuckas is scared to death of a good ass whuppin...we all go thru it why you the exception??? cause you got a thumper sucka???...i

Feb 10, 2006
Guns are easy to come by,kids nowadays are packing real guns not water guns.Im sick of hearing about children and innocent bystanders getting killed,these young stupid motherfuckers dont even aim,they get into it with someone on one block and when they come back, anyone standing on the block is fair game.

Nov 13, 2004
I think if niggaz would just learn to respect each other from the gate. Alot of these murders be based on pure BULLSHIT!! He say she say, oh he was muggin me, that nigga think he the shit, I'ma killa whoopty whoop...Niggaz aint got self love. Niggaz gotta understand that when you kill a nigga, you dont just hurt him physically...You hurt you too so you might as well just kill yaself soon as you put one in ya so-called enemy. See, when you got to jail, your family is servin time with you! The nigga you kill, you destroy his family too! So how do you win when you unessicerily kill a person. Out of all the shootings how many are self-defense? probably not even 1 percent. It dont be over no real money either!!! I mean dam...you bump into a nigga say excuse me..Quit fuckin with these no good ass trouble startin bitches!! use common sense..why kill a nigga over a bitch you just fuckin?? when you in the pokey and the other nigga dead she gon be in KillaCityMizery's bed!! I dont think a nigga aint real cuz he choose to bow out of a situation when he got shit to lose. Why would a nigga who got shit goin for him throw it away for a nigga who aint got shit? Instead, he should embrace the nigga who aint got it and let him know he can get it but that aintthe way to go....Respect