Niggaz are scared to fight in Kansas City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
I just wanna hear some feedback and opinions on why so many people feel like they need to use a gun to solve a dispute or problem? Everyday in KCMO and KCK, it seems like someone gets shot by one of the many cowards, that feels it's necessary to shoot someone to solve an uncomfortable situation. Truth is, after you shoot somebody, your problems really start. Most of these catz doing all this shooting can't make bond after they get caught and can't afford proper legal defense either. Eventually they end up in Jeff City, Crossroads, Booneville, or Cameron trying to protect their ass for the next 20 plus years and hoping somone would come and visit them. Is shit so serious that it can't get worked out, let go or moved past? If it is that serious, doesn't it take more heart to go toe 2 toe with a nigga, instead of RUNNIN, and pullin a gun on an unarmed person? I remember when being a "G" meant you always held your ground and was able to take one on the chin if necessary. Now, niggaz are so scared of going heads-up in Kansas City, that you only see bitches fighting in the clubs. If a nigga gets swung on in a KC club, he's gonna run like a track star, straight to his car and grab a gun. Bitches got more heart than niggaz, when it comes to throwin them thangs. I personally like to get my scrap every once in a while. I look at it as good exercise. I hate to lose, as most niggaz do, but I can take one if I have too. But unlike most scared niggaz, I can bounce back from any defeat. That's "G" shit to me, bouncin bacc from any situation. Anybody that reads this and feels where I'm going, let it be known why you feel niggaz are scared to fight in KC or anywhere else where niggaz forgot how to use their hands.

Nov 1, 2005
cuz its a bunch of pussys, i will whoop on a mothafucka fuck that gun shit, ive gotten my ass handed to me more times thani can count but ive done some winnin too! its part of bein a man if you gonna run your trap better be able to back it up WITHOUT a heater

Nov 13, 2004
gitwitit said:
cuz its a bunch of pussys, i will whoop on a mothafucka fuck that gun shit, ive gotten my ass handed to me more times thani can count but ive done some winnin too! its part of bein a man if you gonna run your trap better be able to back it up WITHOUT a heater
See this nigga is a MAN!! Niggaz is scared to get whooped but any REAL nigga will tell you he has took a couple too. But even if you get scrapped, as long as you stood and fought like a man its dignified. Roy Jones and Mike Tyson have been knocked the fuck out and I'm sure none of us think they are anything near pussy....

Nov 13, 2004
mocheezkc said:
I just wanna hear some feedback and opinions on why so many people feel like they need to use a gun to solve a dispute or problem? Everyday in KCMO and KCK, it seems like someone gets shot by one of the many cowards, that feels it's necessary to shoot someone to solve an uncomfortable situation. Truth is, after you shoot somebody, your problems really start. Most of these catz doing all this shooting can't make bond after they get caught and can't afford proper legal defense either. Eventually they end up in Jeff City, Crossroads, Booneville, or Cameron trying to protect their ass for the next 20 plus years and hoping somone would come and visit them. Is shit so serious that it can't get worked out, let go or moved past? If it is that serious, doesn't it take more heart to go toe 2 toe with a nigga, instead of RUNNIN, and pullin a gun on an unarmed person? I remember when being a "G" meant you always held your ground and was able to take one on the chin if necessary. Now, niggaz are so scared of going heads-up in Kansas City, that you only see bitches fighting in the clubs. If a nigga gets swung on in a KC club, he's gonna run like a track star, straight to his car and grab a gun. Bitches got more heart than niggaz, when it comes to throwin them thangs. I personally like to get my scrap every once in a while. I look at it as good exercise. I hate to lose, as most niggaz do, but I can take one if I have too. But unlike most scared niggaz, I can bounce back from any defeat. That's "G" shit to me, bouncin bacc from any situation. Anybody that reads this and feels where I'm going, let it be known why you feel niggaz are scared to fight in KC or anywhere else where niggaz forgot how to use their hands.
Its sad..but I think alot of these niggaz are crack babies that was born in the eighties. I know it sound crazy but that is a ccontributing factor. And 98 percent of these niggaz doin the shootin aint really built like that and sho in the fuck aint built for prison!! Niggaz better heed the words of the great Willie D....Put the fuckin gun away!!! Cheez this is a dam good topic. And niggaz just want that killa brand but they dont understand that real niggaz respect good hands, you'll get more points for knockin a nigga out in style!! And you'll get equal points gettin scrapped as you would shootin a nigga..but you live and your free to fight again "or go jump the nigga cuz he too much for you" LOL but even that leads to gunplay. I wish niggaz would just start being men again. Us ladies still love you if you loose, were here to lick your wounds.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
what clubs have people got shot in KC? I remember some guy got killed outside Empire Room a couple of years ago

Jul 7, 2002
mafiaqueen said:
See this nigga is a MAN!! Niggaz is scared to get whooped but any REAL nigga will tell you he has took a couple too. But even if you get scrapped, as long as you stood and fought like a man its dignified. Roy Jones and Mike Tyson have been knocked the fuck out and I'm sure none of us think they are anything near pussy....
Very true words right here.

Jun 3, 2006
nice muthafuckin thread homie-muthafuckas got shit twisted-i aint that old but im still old school-you got funk wit a nigga you go throw them thangs-whoop whoop whoever got the better knuckle game comes out on top-yall go get somethin to drink after that-muthafuckas act like they forgot how to fight-proly never knew how to in the first place

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
i remember back in tha day at school if we had beefs with someone we duked it tha fuck out ! best man wins and if ya got your ass kicked you was still tha man cause ya stood up to someone and took your ass kickin like a man . we never even thought of brining a gun or a knife to a fight period .. it wasnt even a thought . IMO where i live i blame it on tha crack heads . fuckin people ate up with it , i just don't get it .

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
half the time mutherfuckers will mean mug, get their ass kicked and then go reaching for the pistol or one of there homies will. that shits fuckn bogus right there. If your gonna go mean mug then get your ass wooped then grab the pistol thats some bitch shit. thats why somanny mutherfuckers got pistols, its becouse there is allways a fucked up dude that gots one and thinks hes a man because he has one.

Jun 2, 2005
Cuzz half of these cats don't have a dad, that was around to make they ass fight...Most of these suckas hid up under they mom most of their life, now they grown, so they hide behind a gun. I'm from the old school, I feel you get much more respect once you put them thangs on a couple of dudes... It's easy to close your eyes and bust a heat, but it's hard getting rushed to the dirt infront of your loved ones...

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Anybody who has to grap a gun cant fight..period. You have to take a punch to give a punch. And everybody gets their ass kicked sooner or later.

Oct 15, 2004
itsronron.com
j.p. said:
Anybody who has to grap a gun cant fight..period. You have to take a punch to give a punch. And everybody gets their ass kicked sooner or later.

You can't judge a problem of this magnitude wit a statement that narrow

Ya'll have your own opinionz and make good points but this epidimic of violence nationwide stemz from decades and decadez of programming.

Slavery and loss of identity
Social Segregation
Willie Lynchism
Poverty
White corporate reign
Hardly no political power
Exponential urban population growth
Tenz of Millionz of Teenage parents
Sub par education if any at all
Commercially created role models
Lacc of reading
Absence of blacc men
Saturation of drugs

It's not fair to judge...you can only do your part bro

You leave a muffucca in the jungle long enough they'll eventually turn into an animal

God bless those of ya'll that grew up hard and stayed level headed

But whether you like it or not, people goin keep carryin and shootin gunz cuz they know the next man got one.

If you wanna keep it real, fightin a stranger iz stupid ...fightin iz for the homiez

You and another man can fight and keep it 100, but ya'll homiez are still probably goin be at each other.

Not one person has said "fucc fist fightin or shootin, why not talk it out"

Cuz niggaz don't talk, they argue ...and that's the muthufuccin problem bro

Jun 17, 2006
man. its human nature. kill or be killed. survival of the fittest. you think the first men was sittin around chillen drinkin tea? naw they were runnin around killin each other. way before any of that shit. wars been goin on since the earliesttttt!

Aug 14, 2006
NIGGA BE ACTIN LIKE BITCHES, ST8 UP! A BUNCH OF SCARY LITTLE PUSSYS WHO TO SCARED TO TAKE A ASS WHOOPIN. NOT JUST IN KC BUT ALL OVER THE U.S.

Aug 14, 2006
MAN UP AND FIGHT, THESE LITTLE NIGGAZ BE GETTIN MISGUIDED BY THE SUPPOSED TO BE O.G'S TO WHO TELLIN THEM THE WRONG SHIT TO DO. AND THEY BE LISTENING TO THESE DUMB ASS RAPPERS TO AND TAKING THAT SHIT THEY SAY TO THE HEAD. IT'S A BUNCH OF FOLLOWERS OUT HERE, BE YA OWN MAN, I SAW 3 LITTLE CATS PUMPIN GNARLS BARKLEY THE OTHER DAY AT THE LIGHT, WE LOOKED AT EACH OTHER AND THE LITTLE NIGGAZ MUGGED ME AND TOOK THAT CD OUT AND PUT IN SOME FAT TONE(R.I.P.) I GUESS THEY HAD TO FEEL HARD. FUNNY STYLE ASS NIGGAZ.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
rappinronron said:
You can't judge a problem of this magnitude wit a statement that narrow

Ya'll have your own opinionz and make good points but this epidimic of violence nationwide stemz from decades and decadez of programming.

Slavery and loss of identity
Social Segregation
Willie Lynchism
Poverty
White corporate reign
Hardly no political power
Exponential urban population growth
Tenz of Millionz of Teenage parents
Sub par education if any at all
Commercially created role models
Lacc of reading
Absence of blacc men
Saturation of drugs

It's not fair to judge...you can only do your part bro

You leave a muffucca in the jungle long enough they'll eventually turn into an animal

God bless those of ya'll that grew up hard and stayed level headed

But whether you like it or not, people goin keep carryin and shootin gunz cuz they know the next man got one.

If you wanna keep it real, fightin a stranger iz stupid ...fightin iz for the homiez

You and another man can fight and keep it 100, but ya'll homiez are still probably goin be at each other.

Not one person has said "fucc fist fightin or shootin, why not talk it out"

Cuz niggaz don't talk, they argue ...and that's the muthufuccin problem bro
no its just stupididy in the hands of someone with a gun....your the type that will beat their dog and then go to a animal rights meeting. dont ever try to act smart ok!