Nigga got jumped coming from the sicc shop aint that a bitch.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2003
www.originalhoneys.com
Man them ethiopians are no joke, these niggas ran up on us with some fire and they knocked this older white man out cold... he left on a stretcher...

Anyway yall watch out for shit like that cause diego niggas are grimey as fuck.

Good thing is a nigga didnt get mopped up, i was fortunate enough to keep that head on the swivel and handled them bitch niggas.

Be safe fam

Apr 29, 2003
www.originalhoneys.com
Hell yea they are, its wild though cause a nigga can be getting worked on by like 8 niggas and not a single person will help a nigga out because they assume one of them motha fuckas got a gun.

The old me woulda been done spent the night in there set but the educated me brushed them niggas off like water on my back.

They will get theres though I got shop set up.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
THAT'S A TRIP....SOMAMLIS ARE THE NU RUSSIANS..UP HERE IN SKREWATTLE..MOSTLY OF THEM ARE LAID BACK....DONT UNDERSTAND OUR TALK BUT WILL TRY AND GET WITH IT,...MAN YA'LL GOT IT BAD,....

THE CAB DRIVERS SEEM TO BE THE MAIN JOB THAT THAY GET

IBRAHIM
THAT CAT WAS A SOLIDER IN THEY ARMY HE SEEN SOME FUCKED OF CHIT AS A KID..WARS AND CHIT...BUT HE WAS ALWAYS LOOKING TO HUMP ON SOMETHING,..IT WAS FUNNY

THEY IS SOME HORRNY PEOPLE THO....FUCKERS BE HAVING 4 WIVES AND CHIT

Aug 14, 2003
SLOWPOKE said:
THAT'S A TRIP....SOMAMLIS ARE THE NU RUSSIANS..UP HERE IN SKREWATTLE..MOSTLY OF THEM ARE LAID BACK....DONT UNDERSTAND OUR TALK BUT WILL TRY AND GET WITH IT,...MAN YA'LL GOT IT BAD,....
THEY IS SOME HORRNY PEOPLE THO....FUCKERS BE HAVING 4 WIVES AND CHIT
THEY AINT SHIT, THEY GOT HANDLED WHEN THEY TRY DOIN THAT SHIT UP HERE. AND THEY DO HAVE HELL WIVES, IT'S BECAUSE THEY MUSLIM.

Apr 7, 2005
YO THEM DUES AINT DOIN IT FO NO REASON,MALI NICCAS AINT NEVER THA TYPE TA DO DAT,ASK AROUND U'LL FIND OUT WHY THIS SHII IS HAPPNIN,BUT THE THING ABOUT DU COMIN OUTTA THA SICC SHOP AND GETTIN JUMPED,YO THATS TWISTED....NICCAS MUSTA THOUGHT U WERE SOMONE ELSE.....