Nicknacknutsack vs. Masked Man 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
well ill put it like this, mm206 is apart of what im doin, so if you are talkin about him you are speakin on him and my company, and he isnt the ceo, he is an engineer as of right now. and as far as buisness wise, how is it that you got my number? we dropped one cd and we sold all 100 in 2 weeks, not too bad, and i was the one that decided not to press any more because people werent doing there jobs. now considering that i am pretty much self sufficient as far as beat making and pre-production, and i have a choice of a few studios to work out of as far as production, i would say that i got your number there....

and as far as anything else, i have good buisness relationships with people around the town, they know that i do what i say and i pay when i owe, so im sure that they would have no problem helping me out in a time of need, but you my friend dont have that solid foundation because you burn all your bridges, and that leads to a shaky foundation, especially in a game where who you know is just as important as your product. but i guess since you are so buisness savvy then you dont need the bridges that you burnt.

and as far as rhyming....lol ill be honest with you, you had hyped yourself up so much that i was expecting something that you were far from, you got some nice lines here and there, but lets be real, you cant see me, you talk about how i make different words rhyme that shouldnt technically rhyme, well to me thats a skill and not a down fall, it is you that has the doctor suess rhymes, but i will let my music speak for itself.

and as far as the cds that mm206 was talking about droppin, those were on apex, and whether they are cd-rs or glass they will drop. i could spend 4,000 on a cd right now, but im not, im investing in the long run and im putting that 4,000 into gear, something you cant and wont do cuz you arent skilled enough to use it.....so you need to stop being weird and trying to make people argue with you, cuz i could have smashed on you the night you came by my house cuz you had said some faulty shit to me on here before but i didnt cuz i thought shit was cool, but if you keep disrespecting me, my little homie and my company then i wont hesitate the next time, and since you will be around the town supposedly then you wont be hard to find....so play your position and quit being a negativity in the scene.

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
tadou said:
@BANETHEMERCILES

You know good and well I wasn't talking about you being the jealous one. I was talking to the 17-year-old "CEO" that likes to dream up plans that he's putting out 5 albums in the next year, and would be lucky if ONE dropped...but...whatever.

This is funny, when have I ever said I'm puttin' out 5 albumz? When have I ever said I'm a CEO, take a look in my profile fag. Your tha one dreamin' shit up. Or should I say dream-men? I wouldn't come to Seattle if I were you. It'z for your own good. You'll be talkin' with bootz in your mouth.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Masked Men

See below. If this server wasn't lagging so horribly, you could have read this post before you replied.

@Bane

If we felt like moving up to AA, we would spend 4k or more on gear, but for the situation I'm in now really doesn't call for it. We more or less have a 100% market share from Olympia to the coast. Our pre-production is more than ample and is holding us down just fine at this point. If we were from Tacoma or Seattle, or even trying to sell units IN those areas (which we aren't), then things would be a lot different.

As far as burning the bridges goes, at the point when we decide to drop down 20 hours x 40..800 dollars to book the studio time to 'professionally' record the album, ill be damned if we can't find someone who wouldn't take the cash, even from Tadou's hands. I'm not calling nobody a bitch or ripping anybody off, so what does it matter if i think one thing and someone else thinks another about business policy?

At the end of the day, regardless of whether or not I think Nick won this battle, if I think a Bane beat would fit perfectly for a track i am writing, i will contact that man Bane and see if something can't be worked out. If it can't, then it can't, and ill take my business elsewhere.

If you got offended by me dissing your boy, then i apologize for that--that was my mistake.

Happy Holidays.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
inasense cant post but this is what he says...

tadou... diss my homies... diss me... and you sure as hell cant see me lyrically anymore... as for the beat down on your ass? thats not my deal... but i'd be glad to record a diss to your ass again... you sold almost all your copies? good for you... you keep doin your thing... but hatin/dissin my homies... you're hatin/dissin me... remember that

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Tadou, do you think if you offered D-Sane $800 he would let you record? Hell no, he dislikez you and most likely alwayz will. You burnt that bridge down, they are not rebuilt easillly or quick. You cease to realize that money isn't tha only thing that matterz and people will put not their pride away for it. Unless they are over chargin' you. You seem to not take people seriously, and one day you will catch a beat down for it. And if I were you I wouldn't call anyone a bitch either. Your movin' tha tha big city now, nothin' like Olympia or Amberdean or where ever you lived. I'd adapt quickly if I were you, and thatz advice.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Tell him...or better yet...inasense, shut the fuck up.

I sent you 2 copies of my CD, and both times it had the CD inside. And how do i know that? Because I mail everything myself, and if it wasnt a CD inside, it would have weighed an ounce less and i would have paid less postage...DUH????? -- But did I complain about you lying and trying to rip me off? ....NO.

Ride with one nut for whoever you want to, but realize that having a second testicle for youself comes in handy sometimes.

@Masked Man 2O6
As far as i know, D-Sane doesn't offer services to the public. And i wouldn't want to record with someone i don't get along with anyways. We both have separate agendas that only SOMETIMES match up.

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^^You got me there, but that was just an example. But... thatz what I'm sayin', who would want to record you when people can't stand you because you open your mouth with an opinion about everything like your almighty and know all. You need to learn to zip it sometimez. But anywayz, I'm done bickering, life goez on.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
inasense once again....

tadou.. i havent been nothin but real with you from day one.. i thought we were coo... but i guess not... i know who's real and who's fake... and as of right now... you're not bein real at all homie.. i've done nothin but show support for you and what you doin'... even when we were dissin eachother on wax... i still kept it real and told you what i thought of your tracks.. and i still wont change my mind about it.. THATS REAL.. you and i both know im not a shady motha fucka... ask anyone... masked man, bane, ducksauce, anyone who's ever met me or knows me.. you got it twisted homie... i hope you get shit straight... keep doin your thing.. good luck with your future albums

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Masked Man
Trust me, i know exactly where you're coming from. But in the studio, itd just be me, going through beats, recording song after song. Only talking going on would be on someone else's time card, ya dig?

@inasense
Just make sure you keep that testicle comment I made in your back comment. If you want to devote both of yours to the cause, to the homies, to your pride--then by all means. But me and you could NEVER be on the same page should you choose that route.

Forget luck....luck is for the miserable son of a bitch in Reno putting his life savings on a game of roulette. "I wish you SUCCESS"--now THATS the phrase to use.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
It means that you would never be involved with anything that i didnt need you to be and i would never go out of my way to assist you. In layman's terms...your priority status no longer existing.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
InAsEnSe says...

tadou... i was never even a priority status... same with you... if we were... we would've collabed a long time ago... like masked man said... you just need to watch what you say... voice your opinion all you want... do it in a way where people wont take offense to it unless you want them too.. thats also known as CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM... which you do that most of the time... just watch what you say about my homies.... shit will come right back at you

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Everything comes back to everyone...and its like that. The difference is, while others resort to intimidation and threats of violence, i just plain don't do business with people i don't like.

Apr 25, 2002
tadou are you bowing down to their threats? if i recall correctly, Masked Man and his goofy ass crew posted their pics here and got clowned. shit wuz hilarious. man i wish i saved sum of those. if that's wut you consider to be hard up there in Seattle, then you made the right choice by implying our beef is squashed. im not holding shit against you, our problems are past tense in my mind, but damn.... it seems like you just get punked every time they mention physical altercations. i truly hope, for your sake and credibility, that these fools are not the same goofy fucks that were in those pics. holding beer like they're the shit, and breaking out a fake gun to try to fool people into thinking it wuz real, and then telling me they have a calico shotgun which doesnt even exist.... these foolz are sum hoes. you'd get chin checked for THINKING the wrong shit around here if you look that gay. i do understand Seattle life and Norte Cali life are two very different things, but damn.... these fools would be taken out in a matter of hours if they hit my streets trying to act hard.

Apr 14, 2003
inasense said this....

@tadou... you dont want to do business with me thats fine.. but i havent threatened you with violence.. i threatened you on wax... if you wanna get down on some battle shit... you know where to get at me...

@fatal nyghtmare... you know nothing about seattle bro... you're making a judgement on the handful of people you've encountered here or on cali-stylez.... you claim to be hard... but talk is talk... same goes for us... some of us may claim to be hard.. but that means nothing because we dont know eachother... you cant say shit about us getting takin out in your set... you dont know what we can or cant do.... and that pic you saw of the masked men crew... OLD like 8th or 9th grade! they're all seniors or out of school now... besides that whole crew is broken up into little pieces now... anyways... you cant say shit on anybody from seattle cause you dont know anyone from seattle... same goes for me to you... just realize you're talkin out of your ass and makin yourself look like a fool by basing your info on a handful of like 5 people from around here...

May 17, 2002
lol im sure tadau will agree that i am much different then them cats in the picture, and fatal......lol all i can say is no comment on you dude....i dont know you in person, so dont act like you know me in person

Apr 25, 2002
D'struction said:
you cant say shit on anybody from seattle cause you dont know anyone from seattle...
actually, i do know several homeboyz who moved to Seattle. one moved there 5 yearz ago and 4 of them moved there within the last 2 yearz. 2 of those last 4 live in surrounding cities however but they both work in Seattle. from wut they've told me, that city is full of wannabe G's and chumps who act hard but wont do a damn thing when you hit em up. i dont base my opinion on a city by a pic i saw of sum goofy chumps from that city. i know there's pussy ass bitches in every town in the world. ive also met people who moved from Seattle to my area who said it aint shit there. you can try to hype it up all you want but the fact is even people from your city said it's weak as fuck. and those are people who are being real about it. dont kid yourself and dont try to bullshit me.

and i dont give a flying fuck if those damn pics were taken in 6th grade. they're still sum goofy ass clowns. 3 or 4 years of aging will not change that fact. and you shouldnt even make an attempt to speak on my hood. im from a small city, which means if you're not known you will be hit up. you cant say the same for Seattle. i guarantee if i walked through that city not one person would even think of hitting me up. there would be no reason. nobody there knowz everyone and it's nothing like LA where you can get hit up for no reason at all. you can bullshit to these other people who dont have informants but you cant bullshit me.

as for that hoe ass crew.... i dont give a shit if they're together or not. Masked Man is a fag and alwayz has been, and his goofy ass friends are just as bad. and if you or anyone else reading this wuz one of those chumps in those pics, im telling you right now you're a square ass fairy.