Nicknacknutsack vs. Masked Man 206

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Masked Man 2O6 said:
Fatal Wet Dream, mind your tounge.
shut your goofy ass up. in case you didnt know, authority requires intimidation, and there's no way in hell you and your homosexual homeboys are gonna intimidate anyone around here. tell Seattle's Finest wut'z up! LOL!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Masked Man 2O6

I had already BOUGHT NorthWestRap.com before yall even bought your domain, and i mentioned that in the thread....so how you gonna be mad at ME for something i thought *AND put money down on* before Y'ALL?

All the shit here is just trivial. Just take my vote and move on. I'm off to the studio, to follow up on my word of releasing this next LP on time. You can keep my respect all you want...but you can never take my word.

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
shut your goofy ass up. in case you didnt know, authority requires intimidation, and there's no way in hell you and your homosexual homeboys are gonna intimidate anyone around here. tell Seattle's Finest wut'z up! LOL!!!!
LOL. You act like you intimidate me... your a NOBODY! Thatz all that needz to be said to you and all you deserve. Go pester someone else.

Tadou, letz not turn this into an arguement, but how you gonna do a site about NW Rap, when noone in tha NW likez you, you've said it yourself, you rarely buy NW albumz, you've burnt down bridgez, who gonna coroperate with you on this website over me, Bane and Kaoz. You might as well forget it. I'm not talkin' shit either, thatz all your fault. And we have had tha idea forever. Take your word? Shit, your vote stayz, I never said take it back did I? I don't agree with your battle judgin' tacticz. Don't act like I've never agree'd with you, and when I don't agree with you, I haven't said shit, except for tha website shit. Witch come to mind tha shit you said about D-Sane and Bullet makez no sense. And you never answered my questionz. ??????????????????????

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Tadou, letz not turn this into an arguement, but how you gonna do a site about NW Rap, when noone in tha NW likez you, you've said it yourself, you rarely buy NW albumz, you've burnt down bridgez, who gonna coroperate with you on this website over me, Bane and Kaoz. You might as well forget it.[/B]
1, i bought over 15 NW albums this year, all but 1 in doubles...so that makes about 30. And 2, this is a business we're talking about, not a fucking Tree Fort Club. If me running this site means money in people's pockets...they probably aint gonna complain too much.

And on the subject of the site......there really is nothing you can tell me in your plans that i dont probably already have scribbled down 3 feet away from me.

Now...what questions were you even talking about?

"I said we will list your sevicez. Anyother person would say fuck you. Am I right?" -- No you aren't right, because of a little something i like to call BUSINESS before PLEASURE (or more accurately, ETHICS). If i'm making a site about local restaurants, and i know of one.....regardless of the owner, how can i NOT list it? That is some childish ass shit.

"since when do you need to be a rapper to know how a battle goez? Explain that" -- Not exactly like that...but the LAST thing that needs to happen is someone who proclaims themself to NOT be a rapper...telling someone who has been writing for the better half of a decade that they dont know how to judge one.

"you wouldn't know that would you, you have not one fan" -- Not a question, but like i said, over 400 sold in a 3-4 month time frame. So you can hate on my fans all you want by saying they dont exist.

"So your sayin' my versez sould be simple with no multiz? Show me what a good coulple of linez is supossed to look like then" ---- "I peeped ya rhymes out cuz you was runnin ya mouth/and then i fell down laughin, and hit my stomach on the couch"....As opposed to: ll leave your remainz for tha antz-and-flyz, you can't get as hot as me, you'll just pant-and-die.........And if you cant see the difference in those two, please, dont question me.

"D-Sane or Bullet, why do you say that. If I didn't agree with them I would say somethin', I won't come at that like I did you, even though I said no offence, I have respect for them, somethin' I have none of for you" -- Here, you answer your own question. If you never have respected me as a person, how the FUCK is you gonna take my battle critique with a grain of salt? I might as well have slapped your woman the way you responded to me at first when i said you lost.

Are we done here?

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
tadou with commentary by MM2O6 in tha capz said:
1, i bought over 15 NW albums this year, all but 1 in doubles...so that makes about 30. And 2, this is a business we're talking about, not a fucking Tree Fort Club. If me running this site means money in people's pockets...they probably aint gonna complain too much.

And on the subject of the site......there really is nothing you can tell me in your plans that i dont probably already have scribbled down 3 feet away from me.

Now...what questions were you even talking about?

"I said we will list your sevicez. Anyother person would say fuck you. Am I right?" -- No you aren't right, because of a little something i like to call BUSINESS before PLEASURE (or more accurately, ETHICS). If i'm making a site about local restaurants, and i know of one.....regardless of the owner, how can i NOT list it? That is some childish ass shit.

LOL. IT HAPPENZ EVERYDAY, YOU THINK EVERYONE LIVEZ MY GOOD ETHICZ.

"since when do you need to be a rapper to know how a battle goez? Explain that" -- Not exactly like that...but the LAST thing that needs to happen is someone who proclaims themself to NOT be a rapper...telling someone who has been writing for the better half of a decade that they dont know how to judge one.

THATZ MY OPINION, DEAL WITH IT, I STRAIT UP THINK YOUR A FUCKIN' RETARD BASED ON THA WAY YOU JUDGE BATTLEZ.

"you wouldn't know that would you, you have not one fan" -- Not a question, but like i said, over 400 sold in a 3-4 month time frame. So you can hate on my fans all you want by saying they dont exist.

LOL. SO DID YOU SELL THESE ALL TO PEOPLE YOU KNOW. I'LL ANSWER IT FOR YOU, NO! SO HOW DO YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE FANZ OR NOT? AND I WASEN'T GONNA SAY IT BUY 400 COPIEZ IN 3-4 MONTHZ IS SLACKIN'.

"So your sayin' my versez sould be simple with no multiz? Show me what a good coulple of linez is supossed to look like then" ---- "I peeped ya rhymes out cuz you was runnin ya mouth/and then i fell down laughin, and hit my stomach on the couch"....As opposed to: ll leave your remainz for tha antz-and-flyz, you can't get as hot as me, you'll just pant-and-die.........And if you cant see the difference in those two, please, dont question me.

OH, I SEE THA DIFFERENCE. TELL ME, IS IT HARDER TO COME UP WITH MY LINE YOU USED, OR YOUR EXAMPLE? I'LL ANSWER FOR YOU AGAIN. NO, I THINK YOUR SHIT IS SIMPLE.

"D-Sane or Bullet, why do you say that. If I didn't agree with them I would say somethin', I won't come at that like I did you, even though I said no offence, I have respect for them, somethin' I have none of for you" -- Here, you answer your own question. If you never have respected me as a person, how the FUCK is you gonna take my battle critique with a grain of salt? I might as well have slapped your woman the way you responded to me at first when i said you lost.

LOL. MAYBE I'M FED UP WITH YOUR BS. WHEN I STARTED READIN' YOUR FIRST POST IN THIS TREAD, I SAW "MASKED MAN, BETTER THIS, BETTER THAT" THEN I SAW 'NICK NACK; EASIER TO FOLLOW SO HE GETZ THA VOTE" I SAW WHAT YOU POSTED IN MY THREAD FAVORITE POSTERZ, I'M NOT BLIND OR STUPID, I DON'T HAVE TIME AS YOU DO TO PUT MY SHIT IN PARGRAPHZ AND MAKE IT LOOK PRETTY. MAKEZ ME THINK YOU GOT MAD AT THA WAY I TYPE AND GAVE HIM THA VOTE. PRETTY FAR FETCHED BY KNOWIN' YOU, I WOULDN'T DOUBT IT.

Are we done here?

YES

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
"You can think what you want, but you cant fuck with Tadou" comes to mind at this point. I swear, you are jealous as a fuck that in my rinky-dink town, we could push so many units, and in an area with 2 million plus, you can't even sell 1000.

Speakin of that....how many (SHRINK-WRAPPED) copies has TriFe sold to date, friend? Answer that, and we can be done here. (And don't lie.)

May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Shit, I never lie. We prited 100 up to start with. Then Trife didn't want us to print anymore up. We sold most of them in 2 or 3 weekz. And like I said, I don't lie, we were slackin'. Well mostly tha other people involved in sellin' them. But I'm man enough to admit I didn't do my best. I only sold about 20, Bane sold like 30, Lil' Sicc sold about 15. Everyone else was slackin'. As is we had 5 or 6 people sellin' em'. A mistake we won't make again. And me envy you bro, dream on partner. This non-lyrical battle is over, a waste of both our time.

Good day.

May 17, 2002
lol this guy is silly....for real dogg you just got your pass revoked, you was semi cool for a minute but you would rather burn your bridge then build it up, lol yea we jealous of you homie, we want to put out weak cds and sell them to hicks and our homies,and we jealouse cuz we got gear and you dont, damn im such a hater you guys are like the girl scout troop, see me on the microphone homo.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@BANETHEMERCILES

You know good and well I wasn't talking about you being the jealous one. I was talking to the 17-year-old "CEO" that likes to dream up plans that he's putting out 5 albums in the next year, and would be lucky if ONE dropped...but...whatever.

We on some Single A--Local shit down here in Grays Harbor, droppin our albums...once we decide to move up, we'll get that better equipment and move it up to AA--Western WA...then AAA--the whole NorthWest. But we aint finna sit on the sidelines, babysitting albums (and, most of all, MISSING QUARTERS) just so we can start out AAA.

1st quarter next year, FourPlay Mixtape
2nd quarter, FourPlay Vol. 3
3rd quarter, any of 3 albums in the process.
4th quarter, ^^ any of the 2 leftover.

You can burn CD-rs all day if you want....but we will continue to go the glass route and make our money, and move closer and closer to Seattle. And THAT is the part to be jealous about: that while most are already in the trenches of the 'major' war, we have the LUXURY of fighting the smaller wars before joining the big one.

We all know who could kick the shit out of who (namely, you out of me), but as far as business & rhyming goes...I got your number.