Nick Cannon - So West Coast Prod. By DJ Quik

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I guess Nick is leading it for the WC? He's trying to sound like the old Snoop...

Dammit Nick...who are you fooling? Since when did you rep the WC so hard? I wonder if he's sporting a rag now...

e$c

Sicc OG
Nov 16, 2009
I guess Nick is leading it for the WC? He's trying to sound like the old Snoop...

Dammit Nick...who are you fooling? Since when did you rep the WC so hard? I wonder if he's sporting a rag now...

If he is sportin a rag, it's probably red since that's the thing to do these days.

Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
im fuccin with that beat
yall trippin
if lil bam or samebody rocced that y'all would be knoccin it
but shit thats the most cali ive ever heard the nigga nic...i cant knocc him.. its nice that he finally did that....didnt hear him say a damn thing about dago though.... quik holla'd though!!!!

Jan 28, 2007
I liked the beat but didn't pay much attention to the lyrics.

e$c said:
If he is sportin a rag, it's probably red since that's the thing to do these days.
TBF, he reportedly is from a Blood neighborhood in San Diego. Hehe!

Jan 23, 2006
I dont get it. People talk all that support the town shit, but when somebody get in position we hatin. All I know is he from the southeast and he on tv and the radio. Thats big.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
im fuccin with that beat
yall trippin
if lil bam or samebody rocced that y'all would be knoccin it
but shit thats the most cali ive ever heard the nigga nic...i cant knocc him.. its nice that he finally did that....didnt hear him say a damn thing about dago though.... quik holla'd though!!!!

thats my problem with that dude...he could put some major major shine on the town if he reppd dago a little tuffer..im not saying its his obligation to put fools on but dam..rep your turf a lil more homie