Nice Hotels in Santa Cruz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I stayed at the Hampton Inn by Dennys, nice, clean, good price. Some of the Hotels/Motels closer to the boardwalk are fucked up tho
Yeah nothing near the beach flats ....... There some good ones / little tiny hole in the wall ones in Capitola & on the West Side like you said . I guess it depends on what your going for ? Romantic weekend w/ wife/girlfriend ???? w/ or without kid/kids ????? You gonna be noisy ????? All that plays in to a good choice I think ....

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
A Tent @ Davenport Beach , New brighton / Thats W.G. Style right thurrrrrrr .......

RIP - Danny Jordan Lost his life surfing @ New-Brighton in 15 foot swells . Was a W.G. native & good friend .

Happened a while ago you might remembered him he was class of '97 or was gonna be ...

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
santa cruz hotels suck...especially in "tourist" mode....(rates get jacked)

i've stayed at 4 different hotels in santa cruz...

there are variables to consider for santa cruz....such as your destination...your going to the catalyst pacific ave. a lot to do on this street...shopping/food/drinking...and how much you plan on drinking?

we typically get a cab down to the catalyst and chill down there until go knows....and get a cab back so you can drink...the typical cab ride for us was about 5-7.00 one way

also be careful where you stay...if when you get back to your room...you want to sleep...the cheaper the hotel, the thinner the walls and more likely to stay up all night...SC is a party...but when i get back to the room at 2-3 am its fuckin bed time

go to priceline.com or expedia.com

if your going with friends and you know your planning on partying at the room fuck it go cheap...if your going with your lady get something nice...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I would stay in Aptos Bro! MY entire fam is from SC so I know the area pretty well and ya stay out of the beach flats. Few on Ocean st near that dennys that are nice. If it was me I would stay at seascape beach resort off HWY 1 off San Andreas Rd or Best Western Seacliff Inn which is off state park drive in Aptos.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Anyone know of any clean, nice hotels in Santa Cruz planning a trip out there.

THanks and what are some good spots to hit up

Hit up Bettys Burgers

Jacks Burgers

El Palomar Taco Bar (Not the restaurant)

Tacos Moreno (A Must! and ya the line outside is normal!)

Manuel's Mexican Restaurant in Aptos (Aka Mannys)

Stagnaro Bros (aka Stangnaros on the wharf)

Pizza My Heart. Both Locations (Pacific Mall and 41st) are good.

Crows Nest (has gone down hill in recent years but still good overall)

Seabright Brewery

Charli Hong Kong

Taqueria Vallarta (has its good and bad days)

and so much more!