Nice Hotels in Santa Cruz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
Hit up Bettys Burgers

Jacks Burgers

El Palomar Taco Bar (Not the restaurant)

Tacos Moreno (A Must! and ya the line outside is normal!)

Manuel's Mexican Restaurant in Aptos (Aka Mannys)

Stagnaro Bros (aka Stangnaros on the wharf)

Pizza My Heart. Both Locations (Pacific Mall and 41st) are good.

Crows Nest (has gone down hill in recent years but still good overall)

Seabright Brewery

Charli Hong Kong

Taqueria Vallarta (has its good and bad days)

and so much more!
Nice List - But 1 more / Coles BBQ

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
lol oops my bad. Coles is bomb but I prefer the semi new Aptos St BBQ in the old Coles spot in Aptos. in my defense I said AND MANY MORE! how bout i add a few I missed lol

corralitos meat market!! (Cant stress this one enough! Order The Cheesy Bavarian Sausage Sandwich)

Aptos Burger!

Sofias Mexican Food (Get the Carne Asada Super Nachos)

Cafe Sparrow

Cafe Cruz

Sushi on the run

Aptos Pizza

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I dont fuck with Coles BBQ anymore after finding a condom in my cole slaw 7 years ago.

my BM got a beach house right there off the street where Cole's is & I used to eat there all the damn time, but FUCK that place now.

wow, but that doesnt surprise me. I never really heard good things about Coles, I had a friend who lived right off 7th ave right by coles an he never went cause he just had so many bad experiences with them. I personally hadent so thats why I stand where I do but ya I wont be going back now! nasty bro!

P.S.

You ever find that memory? lol

MKB

Sicc OG
Dec 19, 2002
I would stay in Aptos Bro! MY entire fam is from SC so I know the area pretty well and ya stay out of the beach flats. Few on Ocean st near that dennys that are nice. If it was me I would stay at seascape beach resort off HWY 1 off San Andreas Rd or Best Western Seacliff Inn which is off state park drive in Aptos.
I stayed at the Best Western Seacliff Inn on a work trip and it was nice, a lot better than the other places I stayed in Santa Cruz before.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Shit I was at this one motel in Santa Cruz, the whole rooms floor was linoleum. Like we was in one big ass kitchen ..I'm glad I told'em that I wanted to see the room first...
there are a lot of shit hotels in SC.....pay an extra 20 and stay somewhere where the toilet flushes lol

Dude, where the hell are you guys staying, The hotels by the flats or what? lol