NFL fines Cowboys' Owens $35,000 for spitting on Hall

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
autistic said:
Yeah he is for spitting on that guy. Bill Romanowski is also classless for doing the same thing to JJ Stokes years back.
BILL ROMANOWSKI PUNCHED A TEAMMATE OF HIS ON THE RAIDERS AND BROKE HIS ORBITAL BONE, ENDING HIS CAREER. HE IS THE WORST PIECE OF SHIT IN RAIDER OR NFL HISTORY.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
Solitary 1 said:
BILL ROMANOWSKI PUNCHED A TEAMMATE OF HIS ON THE RAIDERS AND BROKE HIS ORBITAL BONE, ENDING HIS CAREER. HE IS THE WORST PIECE OF SHIT IN RAIDER OR NFL HISTORY.

LMAO.I AGREE HOMIE

NOW AS FAR AS T.O., THEY NEED TO START SUSPENDING PLAYERS INSTEAD ISSUEING FINES,LIKE SOMEBODY SAID EARLIER THAT DONT MEAN NOTHING TO THOSE GUYS

SPITTING ON SOMEBODY IS LOW AND DISRESPECTFUL,PERIOD.YOU DO THAT,THAT'S WORSE THEN SOKN' SOME BODY IN THE FACE..

RB20

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2003
This is coming from a Falcons fan....

Hall is pussy. He talked shit about how he ended TO's career last year after he "shut him down" to the tune of 7 catches and 100 something yards.

You talk all this big game, a man spits in your face and you dont do anything? Not only that, but you let him burn you? But you'll give cheap shots and get personal fouls for stupider shit? He is a disgrace to #21. You aint Deion. Dont do his little shuffle. Dont wear his number. Dont iodlize him. He might not have been able to tackle, but he is the difnityioon of shutdown corner. You my friend, are not.

And to top it off, he gets to go to the Pro Bowl....

Sep 17, 2005
RB20 said:

Hall is pussy. He talked shit about how he ended TO's career last year after he "shut him down" to the tune of 7 catches and 100 something yards.

You talk all this big game, a man spits in your face and you dont do anything? Not only that, but you let him burn you? But you'll give cheap shots and get personal fouls for stupider shit? He is a disgrace to #21. You aint Deion. Dont do his little shuffle. Dont wear his number. Dont iodlize him. He might not have been able to tackle, but he is the difnityioon of shutdown corner. You my friend, are not.

WORD, THAT MUTHAFUCKA IS A JOKE

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
RB20 said:

im a falcon fan too and i agree with you. not only that but he should have kept it to himself. going and whining about it just looks bad especially after all the dirty shit he pulls. alot of things people dont see but i watch every game. he's always hitting late, or doing some stupid shit. i think hes been injured alot of the year thats why his performance has dipped. he's NOT as fast or quick as he has been in the past so we'll see next year.

Nov 7, 2006
ILLER THAN ILL said:
fuck both deangelo hall and terrell owens...

hall is trying way too hard to be deion sanders.
hester kinda is too but i guess he has the right cause him and prima talk and shit and im guessin he dont mind