NFL Fan Security... What you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
so if all that shit is true... you think that's ok?

to threaten some teenage girls? maybe the guy was exaggerating, but it sounds like a lot of Niners fans were being fucking assholes.

I'm all for talking shit to opposing fans, but I think you should leave the women and children alone...

Jesus Christ, hey Greenpeace, shut the fuck up

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Guy from Mill Valley is a pussy, first of all fuck Marin, second why the fuck would you go with two daughters? he could gone with other saints fans, used the internet to find where others where sitting, he could of not gone decked out in Saints gear, no one layd a hand on his daughters or him, what the fuck was he expecting, especially after the Saints did us dirty after the preseason game, I think he learned a valuable lesson
Sporting events are for families, not felons.... You make us normal fans look bad...

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I agree If you cant stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Im sure them girls have heard/seen worse in their lives than some drunk assholes yellin f bombs, and if nott, they are too fuckin sheltered and got a taste of what the real world is like.

Ive been goin to niner games with my dad since the 70s, and never once have I felt like it wasnt a good father/daughter experience.

Apr 13, 2004
thats strait up pussy shit fuck them for doing that. you can tell which fans are doin too much u aint gotta be doin all that bitch undercover shit. fans are paying BIG money n then just get kicked out for talking some shit to an opposing fan WTF?

Dec 12, 2006
Sporting events are for families, not felons.... You make us normal fans look bad...
Damm your lucky the 290 season tickets are sold out haha bro I hear what your sayin loud n clear, Im in my mid 20s, dont have a family n have always gone to the games with a bunch of friends, but it is football, not the circus or disney on ice, I dont really consider it a family event its a public event

I dont get where these fan rules of codes n ethics came from either, I grew up at Giants games hearing, What the matter with ______? HES A BUM!!! and thats just the nice one I remember, at the steelers game I remember yellin at hella guys your girl looks like Hines Ward! does that make me a felon???

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I understand football games are not always the best place to bring kids. I'm not saying people shouldn't use profanity or anything like that... but if you think it's ok for a grown ass man to threaten a teenage girl and tell her that her mother is a whore, just because she's wearing the opposing team's colors... you are a fucking moron... that goes for Niners fans, Raiders fans... or fans of any team for that matter. grow the fuck up people. it's a game!

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Damm your lucky the 290 season tickets are sold out haha bro I hear what your sayin loud n clear, Im in my mid 20s, dont have a family n have always gone to the games with a bunch of friends, but it is football, not the circus or disney on ice, I dont really consider it a family event its a public event

I dont get where these fan rules of codes n ethics came from either, I grew up at Giants games hearing, What the matter with ______? HES A BUM!!! and thats just the nice one I remember, at the steelers game I remember yellin

at hella guys your girl looks like Hines Ward! does that make me a felon???
Im all for talkin shit, I do it too. But shit doesn't need to be said that's gonna create a problem. I like takin my 4 year old son to games and he don't need to see me fighting. And at the end of the day, do you think the niners care that you're fighting for them? They gonna pay your bail?

I was the first giants game when the guy did that what's the matter with _____, it was Dante Bichette...

Dec 12, 2006
but if you think it's ok for a grown ass man to threaten a teenage girl and tell her that her mother is a whore, just because she's wearing the opposing team's colors... you are a fucking moron...
So Greenpeace, are you suggesting something or are you just talkin about nothing? Do you wanna dress up as a speech control cop n walk around Candlestick giving people tickets for swearing? I had a bum tell me to go fuck myself cuz I wouldnt give him money yesterday can I arrest him too? Dealing with assholes is apart of life, theres nothing else to talk about

Dec 12, 2006
I don't threaten anyone and shake opposing fans hands and offer them a beer.
damm dude for real? u mean in the stands or parkin lot? I saw some Steeler fans drinkin Anchor Steam in the parkin lot, stole that shit with the quickness, cant be drinkin SF beer n rockin out of town colors

Sep 24, 2006
So Greenpeace, are you suggesting something or are you just talkin about nothing? Do you wanna dress up as a speech control cop n walk around Candlestick giving people tickets for swearing? I had a bum tell me to go fuck myself cuz I wouldnt give him money yesterday can I arrest him too? Dealing with assholes is apart of life, theres nothing else to talk about
your sir are a complete fucking moron. football is a fucking game no fans should be yelling at teenage girls telling them that their mother is a whore. you were prolly one of those fucking assholes yelling that shit at them.

Feb 12, 2004
Moving to Santa Clara will help clean it up(not all obviously). Look at the difference in crowds between the Giants fans when they were at the stick and now that they're at pac bell. Huge difference.

Dec 12, 2006
your sir are a complete fucking moron. football is a fucking game no fans should be yelling at teenage girls telling them that their mother is a whore. you were prolly one of those fucking assholes yelling that shit at them.
BASED ON WHAT? Is there some ten commandments for football games posted on the Stadium? no theres not, is that guy a punk for callin those girls mom a whore, yea, so what you wanna do about it? I couldnt afford a ticket but If I was there I would boo and tell him to get the fuck out of here, I mean are we gonna start judging the comments of drunk football fans now? who the fuck cares, well i guess hella people do, cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen, what are u suggesting banning drunk insults? cmon now