NFL Fan Security... What you think?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
You're an idiot, the NFC championship game against the Vikings was in Louisiana, that's why they were eating crawfish.....you've used this entire thread to make yourself look like a complete moron

Mar 8, 2008
I understand about booting those drunk motherfuckers starting shit..

but to boot someone for saying "HEY FUCK YOUR TEAM" that's stupid to me..

I talk shit to fans of the visiting team and they do too, but we make sure we do it in a positive way and shake hands afterwards...

I think most of the people talking shit are those "new fans" aka "bandwagoners" ...

those are the people that think they have the right to talk shit...fuck them!
i dont think its about the going back and forth with opposing team fans, its more of doing it while they have their wife, kids, grand children, etc with them.
i know we all go back and forth on here with fans from all over the place but i really hope theres more class and respect to not do it around kids.. liquor should not be an excuse.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
but you propped the guy who assumed he was black cuz he was from NO.....

Mill Valley is 90% white I will take those odds every day

plus

black people dont go to Vikings games
Holy shit... you don't know what sarcasm is, do you? you fucking serious man? you can't be that dumb, can you?

Dec 4, 2006
i dont think its about the going back and forth with opposing team fans, its more of doing it while they have their wife, kids, grand children, etc with them.
i know we all go back and forth on here with fans from all over the place but i really hope theres more class and respect to not do it around kids.. liquor should not be an excuse.

When I see kids I keep my shit talking to a limit, straight sport talk but no cussing though..

I wouldn't want the same done to me if I took my daughter to a game with me..

Dec 12, 2006
Holy shit... you don't know what sarcasm is, do you? you fucking serious man? you can't be that dumb, can you?

damm bro stop hurtin my feelings kick rocks little mark your intellectual superiority is clearly defined on a sports forum on the webs guess u weren't smart enough to win that sig bet tho huh?

Nov 1, 2004
Before I'm a Raiders fan, I'm a grown ass man with morals and standards. If that isn't gangster enough for you fucking 90s babies, then I don't know what to tell you other than enjoy your job at (insert minimum wage job here)

Mar 11, 2011
Heard on the radio today that the 49ers will have undercover cops dressed in NY Giants gear at the game ready to bust anyone being a drunk asshole.

Somewhat extreme but may be a great idea. What you guys think?
I think my lawyer will easily be able to have the case dismissed sighting entrapment for the Giants Fan/ Undercover decoy that looked like Pauly D from Jersey Shore that I hit with the 2-piece as OT expired.

Jan 12, 2006
i wouldnt take my kids with me to a game....a baseball game yea much more tame. a NFL enviroment anythin can pop off at anytime
exactly, not trying to compare it to a night club environment but the same reason i wouldn't take my girl to a club i dont take kids to a nfl game. 50,000+ men drunk as shit one of them is bound to mouth off and say some dumb shit. If the NFL and the city really want to avoid these situations they should make the stadium dry and not allow a single drink of alcohol in the entire stadium.

Jan 12, 2006
Any environment anything can pop off, an NFL game shouldn't be a place where you don't feel safe.
breh ive been to sunday mass and have seen shit go down, ive seen shit go down at PTA meetings. You can argue humans should never feel unsafe under any circumstances. Reality is though we don't live in that world.