NFC WILD CARD GAME: NEW ORLEANS SAINTS AT SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
as much as I';d like the hawks to win (yes I will be cheering for you guys in the playoffs) its not gonna happen. I don't see how you will stop brees let alone being able to tackle, I'm going off the season performance here. Shitty line too, offense might get it done bu its gonna be tough, the saints just have too much class and experience at this level, the hawks don't.
sorry.
What are you talking about? Seattle has been playoffs bound the majority of the 2000's decade. Made it to their first SB before the Saints did, and with the same QB that's starting in this playoff game. C'mon Man!

That being said, I know Seattle has made well over 200 transactions this season, but there are still a couple seasoned vets on this team that were apart of those playoff games, and they're still contributing.

Jun 9, 2007
I genuinely hope that the Seahawks embarrass the Saints... so the realist in me is gonna keep quiet for the time being...

not to mention it's been a pretty shitty week for birds in general, lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
What are you talking about? Seattle has been playoffs bound the majority of the 2000's decade. Made it to their first SB before the Saints did, and with the same QB that's starting in this playoff game. C'mon Man!

That being said, I know Seattle has made well over 200 transactions this season, but there are still a couple seasoned vets on this team that were apart of those playoff games, and they're still contributing.
saints won a SB though, so that gives them alot more experience than the hawks.

I understand you guys defensive when someone says something negative, but I'm being realistic here.

May 9, 2002
saints won a SB though, so that gives them alot more experience than the hawks.
The Saints have been to the exact same amount of SB's as the Hawks...1. Sure, they WON theirs, but that doesnt give them a bigger advantage at anything.

I understand you guys defensive when someone says something negative, but I'm being realistic here.
Homie, when you make comments that make zero sense, fo course we are going to call you out? How many times have the Saints been to the playoffs this decade? How many for Seattle? How many ROAD playoff games have Saints won...ever? No need to answer, because I have it for you. ZERO. That is correct, they have NEVER WON A ROAD PLAYOFF GAME. EVER.

Drew Brees is 2nd in the legaue in INT's with 22. They have both of their starting RB's on the IR. Ill let you form your own opinion on where i am going with this.

Feb 14, 2004
^That being said, I'm not ruling out the Saints on that alone. I'm not a homer and going to say our playoff record is going to be the reason we're going to win this game. I'm just really optimistic for Seattle and hope to see a good game, and a Seattle win. If Seattle doesn't win, oh well. Seattle has been thru a pretty shitty season and are really lucky to be in the position they're in now. Gotta remember they're still in complete rebuild mode and in the playoffs, can't get no better than that.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
The Saints have been to the exact same amount of SB's as the Hawks...1. Sure, they WON theirs, but that doesnt give them a bigger advantage at anything.

Homie, when you make comments that make zero sense, fo course we are going to call you out? How many times have the Saints been to the playoffs this decade? How many for Seattle? How many ROAD playoff games have Saints won...ever? No need to answer, because I have it for you. ZERO. That is correct, they have NEVER WON A ROAD PLAYOFF GAME. EVER.

Drew Brees is 2nd in the legaue in INT's with 22. They have both of their starting RB's on the IR. Ill let you form your own opinion on where i am going with this.
I got no problem with facts being disputed, but alot of you come across as homerish (not you lol)

Fact is Saints won a SB and know what it takes and the long road to get there, let me break it down like this..

Head Coach that won a SB and has playoff experience

Saints, yes
Hawks, no.

^^this is a big one for me

And regardless if brees throws however many picks, its a team game and I think Saints are a better team and have more experience than the Hawks.

Feb 14, 2004
How are you going to say I'm being homerish, I know that was directed at me, seeing as I'm the only other Seahawks fan conversing with you at the moment. What have I said that was homerish?

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Than where did that whole, "alot of you come across as homerish", come from?

:|
I was talking about fans in general, it makes it hard to discuss because I always see them turn into arguments here.

Let me ask you this, do you think the Saints are the better team and have been all year?

Feb 14, 2004
You brought that in out of left field, though. Nothing homerish has been said by any Seahawks fan in this thread, maybe some sarcasm here and there.

And of course New Orleans is the better team and have been all year. Seattle has had a jeckle & hyde season all season long, but it was expected, especially with a new HC, new GM, new coaching staff, over 200 player transactions. Saints have pretty much the same team as last season.