NFC WILD CARD GAME: NEW ORLEANS SAINTS AT SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
O-Line letting more people burst through than a immigration boarder?
Uhhhh...HUH? STL had 47 yards rushing on the night. The fuck are you talking about????

Yeah, try that against the saints and see what happens. Their receivers won't drop every pass thrown to them when their wide open like the Rams, and the Rams defense was all over Whinehurst.
Whinehurst? How can we take anything you say with any credibility, when you cant even spell his fuckin name correctly???

Last time I checked Rams did have one of the worst defenses in the league, while Saints is one of the better ones.
Maybe you need to re-check then, because they are 19th in total defense out of 32 teams. That is right around average as far as defense goes.

Bottom line if they come out and perform exactly how they did agains the Rams their gonna half to sub in a pee wee football team by the second half if they want a better chance.
Had your analysis been even remotely factual, you may have something here. But your arguments were fictitious and inaccurate. Sounds to me like you, as everyone as does, realizes that Saints have a better record, and will win. Thats all you had to say. Leave the break down to those who actually know what the fuck they are talking about.

Apr 2, 2010
Uhhhh...HUH? STL had 47 yards rushing on the night. The fuck are you talking about????
You mean Seattle? Unless you didn't read what I said correctly. Both teams completely abandoned the running game in the second half.

Whinehurst? How can we take anything you say with any credibility, when you cant even spell his fuckin name correctly???
It was a joke, he played decent but theres still room for improvement.

Maybe you need to re-check then, because they are 19th in total defense out of 32 teams. That is right around average as far as defense goes.
Well I haven't checked their stats in a long time. But they usually are towards the bottom. They do get the benefeit of playing shitty teams all year who couldn't progress through a open field. And we both know Saints defense is much higher, but if you want to argue that then I'll leave you be.

Had your analysis been even remotely factual, you may have something here. But your arguments were fictitious and inaccurate. Sounds to me like you, as everyone as does, realizes that Saints have a better record, and will win. Thats all you had to say. Leave the break down to those who actually know what the fuck they are talking about.
Analysis? Son, you can't even read what I wrote. Next time you want to correct someone make sure you don't mistake what was said and to top it off everything I said was a fact. Rams defense is sloppy as fuck and can barely tackle most of the time which is why they are ranked 27th in tackles. And where did I say I think the Saints will win just because they have a better record and are returning super bowl champs? I didn't, in fact you don't know how I like to cheer for underdog teams. But if you think Seattle has a chance to win playing like they did against the Rams (which was my main point) then your out of your mind.

May 9, 2002
You mean Seattle? Unless you didn't read what I said correctly. Both teams completely abandoned the running game in the second half.
What? You said that Seattle got ran through by STL, did you not? STL did NOT, and they averaged 3.1 YPC. Are you confused? Seattle ran for 141 yards on the night.

It was a joke, he played decent but theres still room for improvement.
I dont get your "joke". It didnt make any sense.

Well I haven't checked their stats in a long time. But they usually are towards the bottom. They do get the benefeit of playing shitty teams all year who couldn't progress through a open field. And we both know Saints defense is much higher, but if you want to argue that then I'll leave you be.
That wasnt your initial argument, so it is moot.

Analysis? Son, you can't even read what I wrote.
I read what you wrote just fine. You just openly admitted that you were WRONG. Did you already forget that?

Watch your tongue, little dude. I know you feel big and mighty behind momma's computer screen, but this aint the place to act like a tough guy. Maybe you should stick to your shitty Asian cinema from here on out.

Next time you want to correct someone make sure you don't mistake what was said and to top it off everything I said was a fact.
What "facts"? Please point them out to me. Thanks.

Rams defense is sloppy as fuck and can barely tackle most of the time which is why they are ranked 27th in tackles.
And that negates their 19th ranking in total defense in the NFL?

And where did I say I think the Saints will win just because they have a better record and are returning super bowl champs?
You didnt give any other indication as to WHY they WOULD win. Your blanket statements were clear as day.

I didn't, in fact you don't know how I like to cheer for underdog teams. But if you think Seattle has a chance to win playing like they did against the Rams (which was my main point) then your out of your mind.
You mean, they way they BEAT the STL Rams? That game? You know, the game where it was 16-6 when the clock read all 0's? THAT game?

STL may have had their opportunities, but we WON that game. We SHUT DOWN Jackson and we put PRESSURE on Bradford. Period. Some of those "dropped passes" would have been very NICE catches had they occurred...you act as if all those were just easy lobs. Those misses were DOWN FIELD passes.

Apr 2, 2010
What? You said that Seattle got ran through by STL, did you not? STL did NOT, and they averaged 3.1 YPC. Are you confused? Seattle ran for 141 yards on the night.
Are you fucking stupid? I said the Rams defense was bursting through the O-Line (Seattles of course) and they were all over Whinehurst. I also know Seattles run game was successful even though its ranked 31st which you just proved my point of Rams defense sucking, thanks. Both of those teams were pathetic to watch, Seattle's O-Line is shit, Rams defense is a mess. etc etc

I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of your shit, bro give yourself a chance to wake up and read what I said.

Minne

Sicc OG
Jan 20, 2007
if some miracle were to occur and seahawks win, they would go to atlanta and green gay/philly would go to chicago.
If Seahawks win and Philly wins seattle goto atlanta
if Seahawks win and Packers win seahawks goto chicago who we already beat at home once this year

Feb 14, 2004
Reggie Bush and Julius Jones, who have a combined 343 rushing yards for the season, will be playing. I like it!