Newest cool words

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2007
i always say peace after i get off the phone. i have other people doing that shit. they almost say it cuz i say it.

'monkey' was slang for a fat pussy out here WAY BEFORE yukmouth said it. im talkin, 1990.

unrelated, about being confused on slang...i remember back in the day someone asked me if i wanted to get my dick wet and i thought that was the gayest thing a man could ever ask, but he was talkin about smashin on a bitch

either way that was a wtf moment for me, like did dude just ask me if i wanna wetten my dick? thats not 2 hype, i aint kid you aint play
Quinten Taratino said "im a go get my dick wet" In GRINHOUSE: PLANET TERROR

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
I ahd no idea filthy was a Seattle slang word...i guess i never thought about it.

Again, no clue to this being a Seattle exclusive...interesting.
i mean shit man im from vallejo/fairfield

never heard dat ever

even lived in the 818 for awhile ... regardless thats just where i picked that slang up . just automatically assumed the lingo was regional

them words prolly been flipped before dat , i just never heard them used so religiously like i did out there

are u from the northwest ? i did a 10 year stretch out there

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
i think guac, or gwap as it is now came from

wad, an grip

like where the fuck did shmob come from? like lets shmob out!

i hear white people say that shit all the time. what is it, smash with mob?

Nov 24, 2003
filthy = i picked this word up in seattle and its spreading like wildfire out here

"that shit is so filthy"

"ur little sister is hella filthy"

LMAO

Filthy was THE word back in like 1996-1997, I remember everyone was using that in their vocabulary. That and tight.

"hella tight"

"ah shit those rims are hella filthy guy"

Mar 3, 2008
lol i jsut found out what superman meant when that song came up. if ya dont know its on urban dictionary. that was a shocker, lil kids singing that song and sayin it. doubt they know that meaning