Newest cool words

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 20, 2005
i'm not really hip and i dont say all the coolest words and phrases. I hear them in some mixtapes, but they just sound pretty gay imo. no homo

What are all the new rad phrases that are hot in the streets?

A few i can remember off the top are

gwop
swagger

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
filthy = i picked this word up in seattle and its spreading like wildfire out here

"that shit is so filthy"

"ur little sister is hella filthy"

also even tho its old ... "lightweight" spreads like dago wildfire

SIIIKE is making a comeback

gwop is stupid ... what is that supposed to be short for ? somebody fill me in (no homo) i thought at first it was "guac" as in short for guacamole as in guacamole is green

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
something else funny i picked up in seattle

when on the phone people say " lemme get u back ... " meaning like let me call u later

id be on the phone wit a beez and shed be all talkin then all of a sudden be like lemme get u back later or something id just be like ok and shed hang up id be like WTF why this bitch just hang up on me

im like get me back what did i do ?

Jan 5, 2007
filthy = i picked this word up in seattle and its spreading like wildfire out here

"that shit is so filthy"

gwop is stupid ... what is that supposed to be short for ? somebody fill me in (no homo) i thought at first it was "guac" as in short for guacamole as in guacamole is green
gwop= money

when on the phone people say " lemme get u back ... " meaning like let me call u later

id be on the phone wit a beez and shed be all talkin then all of a sudden be like lemme get u back later or something id just be like ok and shed hang up id be like WTF why this bitch just hang up on me

ROFL

May 9, 2002

"that shit is so filthy"

I ahd no idea filthy was a Seattle slang word...i guess i never thought about it.

Again, no clue to this being a Seattle exclusive...interesting.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i always say peace after i get off the phone. i have other people doing that shit. they almost say it cuz i say it.

'monkey' was slang for a fat pussy out here WAY BEFORE yukmouth said it. im talkin, 1990.

unrelated, about being confused on slang...i remember back in the day someone asked me if i wanted to get my dick wet and i thought that was the gayest thing a man could ever ask, but he was talkin about smashin on a bitch

either way that was a wtf moment for me, like did dude just ask me if i wanna wetten my dick? thats not 2 hype, i aint kid you aint play

Aug 7, 2006

they use that word everywhere, heads been sayin that since cell phones came out