New West Attitude Mixtape preview ft Ice Cube, Game & Lil Eazy and others

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 7, 2005
got this @ dubcnn. Enjoy! the 100 bars is crazy also feelin that payback joint! is this coming to the sicc shop? glad to see rocc on it. I'll be gettin this fo sho wanna hear that runaway track. can anybody hook it up?

Bloc Up Presents... "N.ew W.est A.ttitude - The Mixtape" - March 7, 2006 By : Nima

The Bloc Runnaz are an up and coming crew from the West, and they're back once again with a new mixtape. It's called "New West Attitue", check out the cover in full size by clicking on the small picture to your left.

The mixtape features the Bloc Runnaz, the BoomaRang Gang and recent tracks by the West Coasts finest. The album is available at most of the online mixtape stores. Any sites and/or distributors/shops that would like to order this product wholesale can contact [email protected] for prices.

Check out the tracklisting, aswell as 3 preview tracks from the mixtape below:

1. Ice Cube ft. WC – Chrome & Paint
2. The Game – 240 Bars
3. Lil Eazy – That Fire
4. Snoop Dogg – Get Rich and Die Tryin’ (New Premier)
5. Hood – 100 Bars (Tha Warning Shot) (Exclusive)
6. Yukmouth – Playa Hata
7. BoomaRang Gang ft. Halo – Freestyle (Exclusive)
8. Balance ft. Seam – Rise (Exclusive)
9. Ice Cube – Why We Thugs (New Premier)
10. The Game – 360 Degrees (New Premier)
11. Lil Tuff - Payback (Exclusive)
12. Suga Free ft. Snoop Dogg – So Fly (Remix)
13. Bloc Runnaz - Freestyle (Exclusive)
14. I-Rocc, Smigg Dirtee, Bossman Hogg – Run Away (Exclusive)
15. Krumb Snatcha ft. Ras Kass – Move (Exclusive)
16. Young Hootie – Larceny Army (Exclusive)
17. Scipio – Still In The Hood
18. Ice Cube – Child Support (Explicit Premier)
19. Lil Eazy – Get It Crackin’
20. Dogg Pound – Sittin On 23’z

Enjoy the music, and be on the lookout for more coming out the Bloc Up camp, including a Bloc Runnaz album, and BoomaRang Gang album, and solo project. For more information, hit up myspace.com/blocrunnaz.

Jun 7, 2005
doesn't say. I just copied what dubcnn had. really feelin that 100. tiny and hood both dropped a 100 on em' lettin the rest know what that SD BE LIKE!!

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Slang-In said:
any word about this hitting the sicc shop?
It should hit the sicc shop either monday or wednesday we are waiting on our shipment now!!!

But meanwhile Messy Marv Presnts West Coast Gangsta v.16 ft the fiirst issuen of siccness.net mini mag b4 we erupt full size w/ Xxplosive.

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
The shipment just went out to siccness. Coop I got u, shot u a few extras on the house homie. I'll try and shoot siccness some exclusives to preview on here. as for the subliminals. Nothing subliminal about it. I don't believe in advertising any issues. whoever was spoken on knows exactly who I'm talkin to in that track. I made sure of that. I let the talkin and childish games go for long enough. I'm not hard to get at.

shout out Coop, Bossman, Rocc, Smig and OB. I got alot of opportunities to get dago rappers out there with the rest of these L.A./South/Eastcoast rappers now so be looking for more dago rappers getting showcased. This is just the first of many to start hittin the streets. my staff's going to be releasing a new west attitude mixtape every month at least to showcase the entire westcoast hopefully we can get Mitchy, Lil CS and some others that I missed from dago for the next tapez. the other series we're trying to develop is the Rep Yo Bloc! series where we'll mix tracks from the west/south and east.

shoot us tracks to [email protected]

Jun 7, 2005
[HIDE][/HIDE]
HOOD said:
I got alot of opportunities to get dago rappers out there with the rest of these L.A./South/Eastcoast rappers now so be looking for more dago rappers getting showcased. This is just the first of many to start hittin the streets. my staff's going to be releasing a new west attitude mixtape every month at least to showcase the entire westcoast hopefully we can get Mitchy, Lil CS and some others that I missed from dago for the next tapez. [/email]

good news right there. good to see dago rappers willing to help put other dago rappers out.

Dec 6, 2005
www.facebook.com
HOOD said:
The shipment just went out to siccness. Coop I got u, shot u a few extras on the house homie. I'll try and shoot siccness some exclusives to preview on here. as for the subliminals. Nothing subliminal about it. I don't believe in advertising any issues. whoever was spoken on knows exactly who I'm talkin to in that track. I made sure of that. I let the talkin and childish games go for long enough. I'm not hard to get at.

shout out Coop, Bossman, Rocc, Smig and OB. I got alot of opportunities to get dago rappers out there with the rest of these L.A./South/Eastcoast rappers now so be looking for more dago rappers getting showcased. This is just the first of many to start hittin the streets. my staff's going to be releasing a new west attitude mixtape every month at least to showcase the entire westcoast hopefully we can get Mitchy, Lil CS and some others that I missed from dago for the next tapez. the other series we're trying to develop is the Rep Yo Bloc! series where we'll mix tracks from the west/south and east.

shoot us tracks to [email protected]
wes crackin wit you hood this ya boy paco....remember i went wit yall to that mitchy concert in rosorito last year wit you and broadway....get at ya boy i talked to broadway a couple of days ago aint heard from you in a minute.

Jun 8, 2005
feelin this so far been playing the Hood and Balance songs on steady rotate. Haven't heard anything from Krumb in a while looking forward to hearing that song with ras when I pick this up.

HOOD

Sicc OG
Dec 17, 2004
www.soundclick.com
I take it u want some attention so here let me clear the air on what needs to be cleared up.

1. No I'm not talking to queenie. I never met the man. there's no point to speak on him from my side. and last time we spoke to your side we were told he wasn't directing anything on any tracks my way so we left it at that.

2. U called me (Bombudd) a few months back we chopped it up and u asked me for a track for a new mixtape u were putting together. I declined that offer but I told ya'll I could care less about what happened in the past and I wished ya'll the best and told u to keep up the grind. I'm past all of that. the issues weren't of concern to me and u told me nobody on your side had any issues. at that point I let all your camps minor subliminal shots go. I don't care for the redundant beef for spotlight. In case u ain't notice I'm trying to move the city with me in anything I do so small issues like that I don't have time for.

3. U know who blocked they number and called my phone with a lil prank call very recently. who prank calls anymore? see that's exactly what I'm talkin bout, I'm too grown for them kid games. everything was left alone we doin us. do u. whatchu so worried bout what we doin for? u know my contact shit ain't changed don't block the number and hit me on some grown shit.

4. don't say nobody had shit to say. u personally have been confronted when we thought there was an issue. I hit u on some real shit to see what was happening from your side u told me that everything was good and that I was making something outta nothing and it was dap. so I left it. whoever got spoken on got spoken on. and no it wasn't aimed at no incarcerated queenie. u know me better than that. I held ya'll down long enough for ya'll to know that. hit me personally otherwise I'm done.