New West Attitude Mixtape preview ft Ice Cube, Game & Lil Eazy and others

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2004
www.ThisIsTheWestCoast.com
this is the last time i post something about this little issue, the next time i hit something up will be a reply to your so called warning shot. its been over 2 years since i seen you homie and yea we did speak on this bullshit a long time ago homie thats why it was a surprise to see you start dissing out of nowhere. Honestly i thought you guys had quit rapping retired or something cuz we aint seen nothing new from you bloc foolz in a minute but i guess i was wrong. The whole thing about me asking you for a track? come on dog why would I ask a nobody for a track we fucking with big names out here homie wait till the album drops this summer. prank calls? i dont know where that came from i havn't hit you up in over a year, but i do got your info homie and we will be getting at you real soon...

Jun 8, 2005
so if hood wasn't going at queenie why reply if it ain't between rappers niggas behind the scene should meet up and handle it. it sound to me like hood been the bigger man thus far. if niggas didn't want him to speak on them then niggas shouldn't of said shit towards him or his camp. no taking sides here but i think if hood was dissing queenie for attention while he was locked up he would of announced it as a queenie diss. I don't see what he would of got from it doing otherwise. sounds like it was more or less to send a message to bombudd and his niggas because obviously the niggas got the message or you wouldn't be having a problem. when I heard this I didn't even know who hood was talking about that track was heat but if it was meant for all of us to know about I think ordinary niggas would of known. long story short you niggas should holla at him if he giving ya'll an open invite and fuck the wax shit. as long as daygo niggas ain't mashin together the city ain't going to make no real noise.