**New Video Yukmouth,Black C,Erase-E,Agerman,Krypto,S.B.,Stik Gilatine,TKash,Don P

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2006
Props on the vid, nicely done...sidenote tho: never heard of Bobby Mardis before, but he sounds a lot like Mike Marshall...a little too much...shoulda just got mike meezy....but back to the point the streets could use more visuals of their favorite gangsta rappers talking about something positive for a change....that is in an obvious way...

Apr 30, 2003
beatsbythebay.com
Bobby Mardis has been in the game for a while he was signed to Profile Records in 1984 and had a top 100 single called Keep On produced by RnB legend Kashif he turned to acting and directing he has 3 films dropping 2012 one on the big screen he writes for Tyler Perry and was in Hooly Wood shuffle I'm gonna Get You Sucka(Cookie Head Jenkins O.G. died of the gold overdose)Five Heart Beats Sprung and tons of other films. He really does not sing anymore but I wanted him on this right on for checking it out means a lot to me remix is being recorded now this is the first single from a upcoming film