NEW The Federation "We Back" 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Plz just go back under what ever rock u was under and leave the rap game alone, its got enough fags like lil b,no need for u faggots to come back and make more shitty ass music mayne....

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
not a terrible song, but not somethin i would care to put on my ipod

i dont understand all the hate on the fed gang. yeah, they were a big part of the hyphy movement and its dead now. so what? dont listen. i dont get how theyre "fags" and comparable to Lil B

a bad hyphy song from the federation is 10x better than the average Lil B princess faggot song

Jul 20, 2005
surprised with all the hate! why even bother posting in this thread if you hate their music so much???

anyway, im glad their recording music again

Feb 4, 2006
Alotta niggas on here frontin like they wasn't feelin "hyphy" nor "hoes in here" with the first album. All the hate for the hyphy movment is uncalled for. Why beat a dead horse?

Handz

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2006
Just like Mistah Fab they lost their opportunity to capitalize when they had their chance back in 2006. It's over!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feb 16, 2009
Damn. Niggas be hatin...same niggas talkin behind computers..was bobbin they head to these niggas a while back thinkin they was finna hit big... The bay was mad cause some niggas associated with FAIRFIELD was makin any kinda noise...when the bay was quiet...I think hella niggas is weak..but I aint the one to hate. Cuz them very niggas mite pump out a hit and blow on niggas. If your heart is in music u gone do it no matter what nobody says...goodluck niggas... They bay need less hate. And more support...shit aint neva gonna happen. But that's the missin ingredient..I suggest niggas take they act on the road. Fuck this shit out here. Rap sceens dead...and with all that said. I stand behind my material cuz I know u fags be havin shit to say..ill battle compare songs..whateva. I can damn sho hold my own!