NEW The Federation "We Back" 2010

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 20, 2005
^^^ for sure.. the talent is there... u cant tell me that Stress cant flow... Goldie can freestyle for hours... Doon Koon been holdin it down since day 1 (cosmic slop shop.)

again, some people on here seem like they have a personal beef with the federation...

overall... them dudes are Tight when there together. cant wait to find out if rick rock is still behind the boards

Feb 13, 2004
Damn. Niggas be hatin...same niggas talkin behind computers..was bobbin they head to these niggas a while back thinkin they was finna hit big... The bay was mad cause some niggas associated with FAIRFIELD was makin any kinda noise...when the bay was quiet...I think hella niggas is weak..but I aint the one to hate. Cuz them very niggas mite pump out a hit and blow on niggas. If your heart is in music u gone do it no matter what nobody says...goodluck niggas... They bay need less hate. And more support...shit aint neva gonna happen. But that's the missin ingredient..I suggest niggas take they act on the road. Fuck this shit out here. Rap sceens dead...and with all that said. I stand behind my material cuz I know u fags be havin shit to say..ill battle compare songs..whateva. I can damn sho hold my own!
THE BAY NEEDS TO COME WITH SOME GOOD MUSIC. I BUMPED A FEW HYPHY TRACKS BY MAC DRE BUT THAT'S ABOUT IT. TO ME HYPHY RUINED THE BAY. ALSO EVERYBODY AND THEIR MOM WANTS TO BE A RAPPER NOWADAYS.