New Song From 70 Mile Ent.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
That song is cold.. 3rd came with it...

Smigg rapped over that beat on the luni coleone mix tape.. Song called 'hard in the paint'... We need to get 3rd and smigg together

Jul 7, 2002
Just threw another one up last night. For those that don't know, we are gonna be recorded random shit "mixtape" style and just throwing it on the net for everyone to download. Check it out.

Jul 7, 2002
techn9nehq said:
are their any plans of putting out any type of album within the next year? or are yall just making music for the sake of making music?
I have a couple of projects I am working on, but am not sure when they will done done. I would say there will be 2 releases this year.

But yeah, we are making some music just for the sake of making music....why not, its just good fun when we get bored, and if gives people that want it something new to hear.

Nov 14, 2002
techn9nehq said:
are their any plans of putting out any type of album within the next year? or are yall just making music for the sake of making music?
Says the guy who just runs a website.... Oh and hands out the water bottles.

When's your album expected to drop? Oh and about when is Strange Music going to get around to admitting that they're trying to sign Vertigo? How about Grant Rice, Kaliko, S&S, etc... Where the fuck are their albums that should have been out some time about a year ago?

Douchebag.

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
Damn zero, I can feel that..

In this life, you make descions that affect your future and what you want to make of yourself, I don't want to say I was a cheerleader for anyone, I think I'm a stand up guy, how you all see me is enitrely up to you,

Zero, your net personality is an asshole, but in three dimensions you could be on a grind so serious it would make 2pac look like a bum...

I have lagged, wasted time, and not followed through on a lot of shit. But fuck, I'm a man, I have faults, I have personal issues that maybe a better man could handle but I stuggle with. I don't play games, I don't talk shit, I don't knock hustle...

Nick has been around and he is doing his thing with strange, whatever that may be.. He is fucking with rapkansascity.com and that's a goldmine he sitting on, so right on for that like nick grind and bubble...

Matt and 70 mile... They are grinders, they don't through money around like strange music.. They are NOT strange music and not trying to be. 70 mile is an independent label putting out a commerical ready project, unlike 90% of indys, that are dropping half ass albums, weak beats, weak artwork, no promotion, weak mastering... And having the same old shit... 70 mile is doing their own music, their own albums... So big up for that.. They promote their own music with out paying anyone, with the exception of killa valley no one promotes that hard... .

Strange music, is doing their thizzle, grant is fucking with bubba, kutt is doing bleve... Krizz kaliko is talented as fuck, and s&s are dope, bg bulletwound, well he got an album coming out... Tech n9ne is a monster... He is everywhere, one of the best in the game... Most over looked for sure, I love tech n9ne man, he a breath of fresh air... Humble.. Hard working, creative... But ima say this.. The drugs need to go.. And there is a saying, "your only as good as the company you keep"... The snake and the bat is a good symbol for tech cause he got snakes all around him... What beef did tech have before he got with strange?.. Cause I don't know of any.. I could be wrong

So that's how I feel, let me know how yall feel or if I'm wrong or you disagree

No bitch shit, ima grown man.. You be one 2....

Peace's..
Law

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Once and for all Zero......get off my ball sack.

I didnt know you were the rebuttle spokesperson for 70 Mile Ent.

What does Strange Music's business intentions have to do with what I asked about 3rd's upcoming album?

You think you know sooooo goddamn much about things you just end up creating your own reality.

Grow the fuck up. Quit trying to start shit from 3000 miles away. You're a fucking clown man.

Heat.....thanks for the reply

JLaw....I agree with you more than you can ever imagine.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Law said:
Damn zero, I can feel that..

In this life, you make descions that affect your future and what you want to make of yourself, I don't want to say I was a cheerleader for anyone, I think I'm a stand up guy, how you all see me is enitrely up to you,

Zero, your net personality is an asshole, but in three dimensions you could be on a grind so serious it would make 2pac look like a bum...

I have lagged, wasted time, and not followed through on a lot of shit. But fuck, I'm a man, I have faults, I have personal issues that maybe a better man could handle but I stuggle with. I don't play games, I don't talk shit, I don't knock hustle...

Nick has been around and he is doing his thing with strange, whatever that may be.. He is fucking with rapkansascity.com and that's a goldmine he sitting on, so right on for that like nick grind and bubble...

Matt and 70 mile... They are grinders, they don't through money around like strange music.. They are NOT strange music and not trying to be. 70 mile is an independent label putting out a commerical ready project, unlike 90% of indys, that are dropping half ass albums, weak beats, weak artwork, no promotion, weak mastering... And having the same old shit... 70 mile is doing their own music, their own albums... So big up for that.. They promote their own music with out paying anyone, with the exception of killa valley no one promotes that hard... .

Strange music, is doing their thizzle, grant is fucking with bubba, kutt is doing bleve... Krizz kaliko is talented as fuck, and s&s are dope, bg bulletwound, well he got an album coming out... Tech n9ne is a monster... He is everywhere, one of the best in the game... Most over looked for sure, I love tech n9ne man, he a breath of fresh air... Humble.. Hard working, creative... But ima say this.. The drugs need to go.. And there is a saying, "your only as good as the company you keep"... The snake and the bat is a good symbol for tech cause he got snakes all around him... What beef did tech have before he got with strange?.. Cause I don't know of any.. I could be wrong

So that's how I feel, let me know how yall feel or if I'm wrong or you disagree

No bitch shit, ima grown man.. You be one 2....

Peace's..
Law
very well put law.

much respect

Nov 14, 2002
techn9nehq said:
Once and for all Zero......get off my ball sack.

I didnt know you were the rebuttle spokesperson for 70 Mile Ent.

Nah, don't get mixed up. I'm a spokesperson for people who see you as the bitch you are.

What does Strange Music's business intentions have to do with what I asked about 3rd's upcoming album?
Well when you asked "are their any plans of putting out any type of album within the next year? or are yall just making music for the sake of making music? " you were clearly trying to make an attempt at an insult in your "please don't hit me while I mumble under my breath" style. You question the business practise of a company and you.... sell... waterbottles. You've made your opinions VERY clear before and you're such a little bitch... Any time anyone's gettin' some attention, your ass runs around talkin' shit to anyone who will listen, in any situation.

You think you know sooooo goddamn much about things you just end up creating your own reality.
What I know for FACT, is that Strange has about 75 projects "in the works" and waiting to be released. Fuckin' michampin has been waiting for a new Strange release (that wasn't a corporate soundtrack) for about 2 years now.

Shit happens, you should know that better than anyone right?

Grow the fuck up. Quit trying to start shit from 3000 miles away. You're a fucking clown man.
Actually, since I'm 3000 miles away, I'm the only one who doesn't have much to lose by callin' it like it is. In fact, it seems every time I say some shit to you, I get less shit from Strange... Wonder why. I guess you get your revenge by keeping promo out of New York.

I heard you got a big mouth that spits nothin' but bullshit, from a number of people. Maybe even someone you'll see today or the next. There's a lot of kats out there who have a bunch of shit to say about you man... You wouldn't believe the shit people say.

Now this is where you go "People talk about you too...", except there's one huge difference. Nobody out there knows me personally, and the few that do, well as far as I can tell... They ain't sayin' shit.

Bitch.

JLaw....I agree with you more than you can ever imagine.
If that's the case, why do you feel the need to come onto the thread of a record label you clearly have a problem with to pull your pussy "read between the lines" bullshit?

You're a two faced motherfucker and I wouldn't trust you to be the face I spit on. Lots of kats out there know that, too.

In response to Law... Cool shit. Trust me though... Well let me put it this way; ask a friend of mine how often I'm an asshole to them... Ya know, if I see you as a decent person, I'm cool. Just because you see me talkin' shit to the same two kids whenever you hit the forum, doesn't mean I'm an asshole. It basically means that they replied to me... ya know? I've had so many people hit me up on IM who expected me to just be like "Fuck off...", but it's not like that at all.

But Nick is a bitch in real life, so whatever I say to him is just reality.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
shhhhiiiiitttt

DAMN boys...

Law... very well said! Yet again, you r the man!

Matt... FUCK em! Music is posda be fun... not work... I luv 3rd Degree, you know that yo! Keep em comming... keep on doin whatcha doin n let the haters hate yo!

Zero... HAHA.... and hands out water bottles (thanks again Nick)... HAHA... that he does.... BUT what would they do without him?!

Nick.... no disrespect b/c God knows I wouldn't want to do that (and you know where I live... n park... hehehe) BUT... why is it that everything Matt or anyone from 70 does has to be ridiculed? I luv Strange, everyone knows that... I luv Vertigo, Grant n Snakes, I luv 3rd Degree n Trajik. I luv MUSIC! And shit like this just makes the co. that you work so closely with look bad. I've read all the old 'beef' threads n shit and I still don't understand why it can't just be forgotten. Let it be about the music. Do you actually NOT like ANY of the music 70 puts out? If that's the case... fine... thass your opinion and I respect that. If it's a personal thing... let it go... name calling and shit talking makes you look more childish then anyone else b/c you work for Strange and you represent them to these people. Matt doesn't slew shit out on here anymore b/c he realizes when you see his sn, you think 70 Mile and when you see Techn9nehq... you think Tech and Strange Music... does that make sense... I'm not tryin to be a bitch... I'm just trying to be real...

but hey... I'm just a stripper, right? What should I know...

Jun 9, 2003
2 MUCH MOTHERFUCKAZ ARE FAKE

I´m back
Playa² is back and I feel Heat to the fullest ...
Fuck it ! I mean not everybody got a pocket like TQ and not everybody needs the succes so much like Tech ...
In my opinion a lot of people should understand that good music is good music and if somebody give it up 2 you 4 free than it´s a big deal ! I did some stuff with them and I try to countinue that because 70Mile was always friendly to me and they showed hella luv without asking 4 money . It´s a hard game for independent undergound artists , so if you luv to produce music but you can not realese a LP than you have to spit ya shit and give it out 4 free !!!
BG is not a supper rapper but he´s more famous than 3rd but 3rd got heat and he´s young if he is doing his thang than he will have his succes : ANYWHERE !!!

Playa² G´d Up Gorilla

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

BOY BOY BOY......heat....WHERE THE FUCK YOU BEEN HOMEBOY...

AINT BEEN IN THE mIDWEST FORUM IN A MIN...AND LOOK WHAT I FIND THE FIRST PEEP....

OK...FIRST OFF...I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE THAT CONSIDER THEM SELVES TO BE LABELS SHOULD TAKE A PAGE OUT OF WHAT HEAT IS DOING...ALONG SIDE OF 3RD...
I MEAN FUCKIN THE TALK...ITS ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU DO...

YEA 70MILE AINT HUGE ...BUT THEY GETS MUCH LOV FROM CATS THAT BEEN WHERE THEY ARE....NOT EVERYONE WAS GIFTED WITH $$$ TO THROW AROUND...right!!!!!!..

TELLING PEOPLE "ITS COMING SOON"...AND GIVING PEOPLE SOMETHING TO HEAR WHILE DOING IT...SEEMS TO BE THE BEST WAY TO HANDLE THIS INDY'S SHIT....

(SEE SWISHA HOUSE FOR PROOF OF THAT)..

BUT ON THE OTHER HAND...FANS WHO ARE KEPT WAITING AND WAITING...AND WAITING...GET SERIOUSLY IMPATIENT....
IM NOT GONNA COMMENT ON STRANGE....THEY DO WHAT THEY DO....BUT 70 MILE..YA'LL JUST KEEP GIVIN US SOMETHIN TO HEAR....AND ITS ALL GOOD HOMIES!!!!!!....

ON THAT NOTE:

HEAT AND 3RD NICE SHIT!!!!!!! DONT LET NO ONE TELL YOU DIFFERENT