New Song From 70 Mile Ent.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
Neva mind dont respond to that, I just realizied how much bullshit this thread is. It started out as a listen to some new tracks from 3rd now its this shit. Forget the bullshit peoples just peep out the tracks Im lovin the feedback.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Slither said:
if music's what you love doin... why not? I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
never did i ever say anything was bad with making music....you're reading into things....i get people who send me music all the time...people who make music....just for fun. they don't plan to release it they just want feedback....that was my stance in this thread....until a couple of people blew it out of proportion. Sorry for having an interest in what's going on. I'm done.

Nov 14, 2002
The second question "or are you just making music for the sake of making music?"...i thought it was valid...so many people in KC record tracks non stop. Never really have any plan for them, but just record because they like to.
I'm smellin' bullshit.

Sounds like someone's shoe is in your ass to me.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
eh Nick... that wasn't to you... that was to 3rd... I wasn't saying you were saying (damn... still with me? haha) that making music just for fun was bad... I was tellin 3rd that I didn't think it was an issue...

damn... did that make any sense? HAHA

My head hurts...