New Song From 70 Mile Ent.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Re: 2 MUCH MOTHERFUCKAZ ARE FAKE

What up Dogg? I'm just tryin to be real... I love music in general and can appreciate the hard work that goes into it... I don't care if you are a signed rapper with a multi-million dollar deal, or if you are a local nobody making music to sell out the back of your hoopdie... :) Music is music and I am tired of 'situations' ruinin the music. Ya know what I"m sayin?

oh... and yeah, I'm a dancer... you can check out my website.. the link's in my sig... prolly won't be dancing for long tho... almost done with school :)

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
show me one comment in this post where i said a single negative thing about 70 Mile....i had a simple question that could have come from anybody, but because it came from me, i'm a hater....

Thanks to Zero for letting me know that some people dont like me....not a shock. If I'm such a bitch, how come one of these "number of people" haven't called me on it yet? Choosing their moment I suppose.

Why is it you have to compare 70 Mile to Strange everytime Zero?

Both companies have spent the last year trying to get away from that association. Time for you to move on too.

I'm not gonna sit and argue on the internet with your punk ass....so go ahead and gather up all the people that go problems with me and come see me. Dont worry about what I think of 70 Mile or anyother rap label for that matter.....it's not your business. Fuckin hoe cake.

ps-if you're a stripper, you dont belong in this bullshit....stay the fuck out before you say something stupid

JL-half of Skatter n Snug's album has been on promo cds....if that's not letting the fans hear what's going on, i dont know what is.

heat n others-if you still think im coming sideways on shit....you know how to contact me

[end]

Mar 12, 2003
70mile.com
Honestly I think it was a foul question but fuck it I have learned to deal wit shit like this. No need for any contacting I already know what the out come is... Slither its all good you have prolly spent some of his money any way lol....

Nov 14, 2002
show me one comment in this post where i said a single negative thing about 70 Mile....i had a simple question that could have come from anybody, but because it came from me, i'm a hater....
Please bitch. "Or do you just make music for the sake of....". What, you think you're just so fucking sly that shit like that will go over our feeble little heads? You've made your position on 70 very clear in the past. You could say "The new track is bangin" and people still wouldn't believe you.

Thanks to Zero for letting me know that some people dont like me....not a shock. If I'm such a bitch, how come one of these "number of people" haven't called me on it yet? Choosing their moment I suppose.
Probably because if they did, you'd run to your daddy (Travis) and cry on his shirt about it untill they get cut off from any shit because disrespecting the Strange Music merch bitch is a no-no.

Why is it you have to compare 70 Mile to Strange everytime Zero?
What the fuck are you talking about? Let's assume for a moment that made any real sense... Maybe it's because as the official merch bitch for Strange, you represent them. Therefore, you (whether you like it or not) are comparing Strange with ANY label you talk about.

Both companies have spent the last year trying to get away from that association. Time for you to move on too.
Oh and you and Swick have been doing such a fantastic job on keeping the two apart. See this thread.

I'm not gonna sit and argue on the internet with your punk ass....so go ahead and gather up all the people that go problems with me and come see me. Dont worry about what I think of 70 Mile or anyother rap label for that matter.....it's not your business. Fuckin hoe cake.
That's because you know I make you the pussy you are every time. You just don't want to say anything stupid like you usually do. And if you think that I went around gathering all these people to talk shit on you, you're mistaken. They found the thread themselves as far as I know.

ps-if you're a stripper, you dont belong in this bullshit....stay the fuck out before you say something stupid
How pathetic. When you're trying to get free lap dances she's your best friend.

heat n others-if you still think im coming sideways on shit....you know how to contact me
Read as: Please stop making fun of me. If you want to talk, leave a message on my cell phone after I screen your call.

Jul 7, 2002
techn9nehq said:

[end]
I have tried to resolve our problems before, and understand that you and the people you associate with with almost always hold some sort off ill will towards me and the people I associate with. We have hashed out our problems before and what can be done has been done. Thats all I can do.

Although I don't think you are coming at anybody "sideways" I think some of the comments and actions you make are somewhat uneeded, but its no big deal...I am proly just reading into shit.

I'll do my thing and you and Swick can do yours....best of luck in 04.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
techn9nehq said:
are their any plans of putting out any type of album within the next year? or are yall just making music for the sake of making music?
not taking sides here, but from an outside perspective, does this not sound like a shot? it does to me, but then again, this is the internet, a place where you can't hear the tonal quality (is that even a phrase) of the posters voice, so it could very well be that nick was saying it sarcastically in order to put down 70 Mile, or it could very well be that nick was saying this as a question wanting to know the deal. either way i think the whole thing is retarded. if someone has something to say, come out and say it and don't beat around the bushes. and if approached, don't act like everything is cool if it isn't, that's kid stuff.

Nov 14, 2002
I'm just fuckin' around.

And exactly how often do you hear someone say something like "Or do you just like making music for the fun of it" to a record label, and sincerely mean it?

The tonal quality is very clear to me.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
Zer0.MediA said:
How pathetic. When you're trying to get free lap dances she's your best friend.
You don't even know the half of this Zero!!!

Nick... 'this' is retarted. You know me... better than a lot of fuckin people and now I'm just a stripper... fuck you... I tried to be as fair n real as I could... I was tryin to help you... maybe you didn't realize just how bad this shit makes you look... comming from a FRIEND.. or so I thought. But whatever... guess if it's not suckin up to you it's stupid... call me stupid. Funny that the only thing you can throw at me is the fact I'm a stripper... and you used to bitch bout Zero n peeps doin that shit on the Strange board... This stripper knows more shit than you think... AND... obviously has more respect than you... so whatever... thass what I get for tryin to help you out...

Shep... I agree... but shit... it's Nick... he's always right... FUuuuCK...

3rd... I aint worried yo... lol... what money?? HAHA....

Matt... keep your cool man... you have hella respect from me for real...

Feb 3, 2003
Off tops its great to see that 70 Mile has backing from the public. Good to see that 70 Mile associates are not the only ones that have seen this. I can remember hitting up the Strange forum on a question about the Dante Hall song (which 70 Mile really had nothing to do with) and getting slammed by SWICK for posting on nothing but 70 Mile. This fuck went thru all my posts, and actually counted the # of 70 Mile -vs- Strange posts. HAHA! What a fuckin loser. I called him out and he has yet to reply (3 months later).
I have met Nick one time, and that was at Belows house a while back, and he was LOVING EVERYTHING about 70 Mile. Since then, rumors have flown, different he say she say, posts on this forum, Stranges forum, etc.... The fact is there was a point in time when I could tell from the smallest comment, that there was a poke here at Trajik (being bubble gum), slap at 3rd, shot at Below, callout of Heat, etc... Numerous people did it, and a majority were Strange, and backers of Strange. I thought that shit was midevil. What am I saying? Nick, maybe the past bullshit that has been said, seen, and precieved, would lean to someone taking what you said out of context. For the average Joe that has never been on here, it was a simple question. For those of us who have seen it, heard it, and have knowledge about it (it being the 70 Strange feud), it would be taken a different way.
Much love to Heat and 3rd and the future of 70 Mile. Its not about money, its about a passion, and a focus on getting where you need to be. I have heard a great deal about dreams and ambitions from Heat, and 3rd for that matter, and trust, money will not hold down passionate people for long. BIG UPS 70 MILE!!!!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
KC-Ghost said:
Off tops its great to see that 70 Mile has backing from the public. Good to see that 70 Mile associates are not the only ones that have seen this. I can remember hitting up the Strange forum on a question about the Dante Hall song (which 70 Mile really had nothing to do with) and getting slammed by SWICK for posting on nothing but 70 Mile. This fuck went thru all my posts, and actually counted the # of 70 Mile -vs- Strange posts. HAHA! What a fuckin loser. I called him out and he has yet to reply (3 months later).
I have met Nick one time, and that was at Belows house a while back, and he was LOVING EVERYTHING about 70 Mile. Since then, rumors have flown, different he say she say, posts on this forum, Stranges forum, etc.... The fact is there was a point in time when I could tell from the smallest comment, that there was a poke here at Trajik (being bubble gum), slap at 3rd, shot at Below, callout of Heat, etc... Numerous people did it, and a majority were Strange, and backers of Strange. I thought that shit was midevil. What am I saying? Nick, maybe the past bullshit that has been said, seen, and precieved, would lean to someone taking what you said out of context. For the average Joe that has never been on here, it was a simple question. For those of us who have seen it, heard it, and have knowledge about it (it being the 70 Strange feud), it would be taken a different way.
Much love to Heat and 3rd and the future of 70 Mile. Its not about money, its about a passion, and a focus on getting where you need to be. I have heard a great deal about dreams and ambitions from Heat, and 3rd for that matter, and trust, money will not hold down passionate people for long. BIG UPS 70 MILE!!!!

COULDNT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER....

NICK I AINT TAKEN NO SHOT AT YOU....IM JUST TRYIN TO BE REAL...
I THINK YOU COULD HAVE CAME OFF A DIFFERENT WAY ...WITH SOMETHING LIKE "AY THIS IS A NICE TRACK, IS IT GOING TOWARD A RECORD?".....OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN A QUESTION...

IM JUST SAYIN MAYNE....ITS ALL TO THE GOOD...YOU KNOW THIS!

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Take my questions how you want....i know why i asked them....you're all right.....i could sit here and say 3rd's new shit is tight and because of history it would get discounted.

The second question "or are you just making music for the sake of making music?"...i thought it was valid...so many people in KC record tracks non stop. Never really have any plan for them, but just record because they like to. If it came off the wrong way...my bad. I'll explain myself more in the future......although I really shouldn't have to.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
JLMACN said:
COULDNT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER....

NICK I AINT TAKEN NO SHOT AT YOU....IM JUST TRYIN TO BE REAL...
I THINK YOU COULD HAVE CAME OFF A DIFFERENT WAY ...WITH SOMETHING LIKE "AY THIS IS A NICE TRACK, IS IT GOING TOWARD A RECORD?".....OR SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN A QUESTION...

IM JUST SAYIN MAYNE....ITS ALL TO THE GOOD...YOU KNOW THIS!
you're right....my bad...im an asshole