**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Probably get hate for this but whatever. Got these in the mail last week from overseas and decided to show you guys why i really bought em.

I know it's mainly B-Ball kicks in here but damn i'm ready for some football.

Feb 12, 2004
The oly 6s were pretty fucking dope can't lie. I ended up getting a pair and i'm keeping these! Saw a lot of shit ones out there with shit paint jobs but mine were flawless. First pair of Js all year that i'm keeping. :) Picked up the oly 7s too, but was way too disappointed overall so sold those. Gold medal pack 6s are hard as fuck too so those will be had for sure.

btw DUNK EXCHANGE is in San Francisco this sunday again. Going to try and make it out there if I have time.

Nov 7, 2006
The oly 6s were pretty fucking dope can't lie. I ended up getting a pair and i'm keeping these! Saw a lot of shit ones out there with shit paint jobs but mine were flawless. First pair of Js all year that i'm keeping. :) Picked up the oly 7s too, but was way too disappointed overall so sold those. Gold medal pack 6s are hard as fuck too so those will be had for sure.
this is why i order 2 or 3 pairs so i dont get fucked over with a shitty quality one. i ordered 2 pairs of these and one did have some paint on the solke and shit but these ones were flawless. Imma try to get the pack too but if i miss it's no biggie to me since i dont wear much gold shit. if theres a way i can get the 6's alone then i'm game for that but i'm selling the 7's if i get the pack.

Apr 25, 2002
The black 6s on the gold pack is why i want them too, the 7s im gonna end up selling if i could get a hold of a pair. The bullshit at the shoe stores in sac are getting retarded with their rules.

Oct 10, 2005
sneaker fiends, what tips can y'all give on cleaning the (white) soles of your kicks? how about the leather/suede part?

i know the usual warm water and mild soap but is there some shoe cleaner i might be sleeping on

Nov 7, 2006
Anyone cop the GMP? I got mine from the UK with ease. pics will be shown when they arrive in a week or 2. also got the fire red 4s in and i like em. quality is alright.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
missed out on the gmp kinda mad but not really. Did copp the varsity red 4's on rd and after wearing them for an hour they creased up like crazy even with force shields. Raptors are a toss up for me right now since the galaxy rookies were announced. Really want those, crimson foams and gold medal KD's. Don't really care for much else than the black cement 4's and bred 11's.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
don't care for the black 4's? crazy I can't wait for those to drop.. I just copped the cement 4's that dropped in feb., the Oreo 6's along with those cool gray 12's. anybody know anybody or a place in particular that deals with shoe restoration/ sole swap? would be greatly appreciated