**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
It is fucking nuts for these foams right now. Every pair on ebay right now is going for $1000 plus and theres even a size 10 with the highest bid at 60k. I could buy a new transmission for my whip if i could get my hands on a pair for retail. Fucking ridiculous....

Nov 7, 2006
them fuckin dave whites sold out in less then a minute and less then 30 secs on my size. shit's getting crazy hard, oh well. some pics of my latest pickups. waiting on my Banned 1's and my ASG Lebron 9's. i'm done picking up for a while after this shit lol.

also side note, i already wore the pair of Cements closest to the camera and they didnt crease at all. got to say i'm impressed with JB's quality as of late, it's not the greatest but it's good.

Feb 12, 2004
I'm surprised nobody here copped the flight ones? IMO the flight ones are shitting all over any releases from Nike/Jordan brand in a LONG time. I saw the mints in person the other day and I had to cop. Luckily eastbay restocked today and I picked up both mints and orlandos for retails. I had the og orlandos so having these again is dope. Got a ton of shit from the weekend releases on the way to my house.

Sold my Chicagos and white cement 4s. I'm done buying these bunk ass doo doo pleather shoes Jordan brand is releasing. I'm working on getting my 1999 white cement 4s and 2000 infrared 6s sole swapped.