**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
They look real compared to mine....Mine are fake so u can see the difference in the sole's....Look @ the front (bottom) of my shoes compared to the pic u posted, mine are more clear.....i'd say they are legit, but then again im no expert....

Oct 13, 2004
Those lookf hella fake, the shape looks off to me. The 23 in the back is solid tho. Those usually go for 350-400 DS. Ask for pictures of the bottoms.

Mar 27, 2006
those look FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE. I've seen fakes with the spacing on the 2-3 in the back also at my local barber shop.

they be steppin up their counterfeiting game now a days.

Feb 26, 2006
New Nike Air Yeezy's Endorsed by Kanye

Kanye West pulled out his best for the 2008 VH1 Hip Hop Honors award show. Mr. West went with an all red color up of the Nike Air Yeezy with subtle accents of grey and white in what are sure to turn more heads than any other colorway of the Yeezy he has worn to date. You can catch the show October 6th at 10PM/9PM Central. Photos of the Yeezys thanks to What’s Poppin.

*Update* We started a betting pool in the office to see how long it would take to find fakes of this colorway on eBay and to our surprise it looks like the fakers are faster than Kanye West himself at getting a first look (photo after the jump). It looks like there is someone leaking info to the wrong people inside those factories…

and finally the fake:

I dont care who endorses, these are dope.

Dec 19, 2005
^im pretty sure that is kanye wearing them....

$120 Pick up a little used but the look great. well worth the $120 and $10 for gas

this instinct phone from sprint takes some pretty good quality pics.

Jan 5, 2006
there will always be fakes, the factory for nike that is in china has other shoe factories around it.. they sell the shoe molds to the other companies, so in reality theyre not 100% fakes, they just werent made at the nike factory.