**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
They used to sell em at my local footlocker.... BUt they look nasty IMO.

EDIT: Matter a fact.. I forgot the name of it but the forces pictured above.. The light blue and yellow ones were at a shoe place in CHICAGO called Self Concious for only 60.

Also just Copped the Green "Quilted Patent" Dunks... Blue Black and red dropped EVERYWHERE the green white and yelow had exclusive locations.. The green ones I believe the Midwest got one shipment, then the east and west (New York and Cali) got one.. One pair in everysize. So I got the only 12 in the midewest unless someone moves haha. But anyway I wasnt really a big fan of the shoe when I saw it on the net.. Then I saw it in person and actually tried it on and its pretty dope IMO.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
HA NO STYLE. U MUST SWITCH BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THOSE, ORIGINAL K SWISS, AND WORK BOOTS
Damn DAWG, Y U be bussin' me out like dat?!

U NO I been had doze AF1 Supah Dupah SF altanate cullah switch backs wit dem suede shoo lacez....

Nah, on the real, I really can't wear dunks or AF1's because of how narrow they run.