NEW SHIT FROM THE HOMIE CRAZIE LOCS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
They Need To Put Warning Labels On Those Videos

"This Video Clip Is Not An Accurate Depiction Of San Jose's Rap Scene, And May Cause The Following Symptoms: Severe Laughter, Mild Down Syndrome, Blurred Vision And In Rare Cases Mostly Found In Fans Of Above Rapper, Severe Risk Of Copying Dance Moves Portrayed In These Clips. Other Side Affects May Occur, You Should Consult A Therapist If One Or More Symptoms Occur. If You Suspect An Overdose, Your Only Option Is To Find "Crazie Locs" And Put Him Outta Misery"

Aug 5, 2002
They Need To Put Warning Labels On Those Videos

"This Video Clip Is Not An Accurate Depiction Of San Jose's Rap Scene, And May Cause The Following Symptoms: Severe Laughter, Mild Down Syndrome, Blurred Vision And In Rare Cases Mostly Found In Fans Of Above Rapper, Severe Risk Of Copying Dance Moves Portrayed In These Clips. Other Side Affects May Occur, You Should Consult A Therapist If One Or More Symptoms Occur. If You Suspect An Overdose, Your Only Option Is To Find "Crazie Locs" And Put Him Outta Misery"
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
exactly. this is for the mommys.

thats hot, like a hot tamale too.

i mean they can be hot and thats all good

but is they hot like a hot tamale as well?

if they aint hot and hot like a hot tamale too

i cant fuck with that bitch

i learned that from crazie locs

bright cherry lights thats called a peig

i gotta go to sleep peace out yo

this is for the mommys i like to give a holler too
your booty/is what i liek to be beatin