New Shirt Designs......Soak Em

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
im tryna branch out......startin off slow......here are a couple of shirts ive design'd for MetalMouth Productions.........if you wanna cop one, hit up Giz on aim: metalmouthprod for size & pricing

All these designs are coming reel soon for now you can check what we do have for sale now in our online store any questions feel free to hit me and yes we are in over 20 stores through out Nor Cal so get at me for your nearest location

METAL MOUTH ONLINE STORE:
http://stores.ebay.com/METAL-MOUTH-PRODUCTIONS

Gizza Contact:
aim = metalmouthprod
yim = bayareahoggg
[email protected] = email

Aug 7, 2003
they are cool but the logos and designs themself are HUGE. Way to big and another thing that I dont like about metal mouth shirts is that they have www.metalmouthproductions.com on them. please get rid of your website address on the shirt. if it says metal mouth productions anywhere on your shirt people will search in yahoo for metal mouth productiosn and find your site that way. i was going to buy a shirt of yours but the logo was 2-3 times as big as it needed to be and it had your website address on the back. thats just a potential customers opinon but if you still want to keep that address at least get rid of the www. part.

other then that most of those shirt designs are nice.

Aug 7, 2003
eastbayrider510 said:
man the size of the logos and everything is fine with me...ill be copping these new ones like i did the old ones...and this is from a REGULAR customer not a potential one.
you want a cookie or something? i gave my opinon why i didnt buy his shirts and since he wants as many customers as possible he should listen to them.

hella_numb said:
they are cool but the logos and designs themself are HUGE. Way to big and another thing that I dont like about metal mouth shirts is that they have www.metalmouthproductions.com on them. please get rid of your website address on the shirt. if it says metal mouth productions anywhere on your shirt people will search in yahoo for metal mouth productiosn and find your site that way. i was going to buy a shirt of yours but the logo was 2-3 times as big as it needed to be and it had your website address on the back. thats just a potential customers opinon but if you still want to keep that address at least get rid of the www. part.

other then that most of those shirt designs are nice.
Thanx for the feedback folx but the way we have it going
is working just fine but good looking out on the opinion.