New Shirt Designs......Soak Em

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2005
hella_numb said:
they are cool but the logos and designs themself are HUGE. Way to big and another thing that I dont like about metal mouth shirts is that they have www.metalmouthproductions.com on them. please get rid of your website address on the shirt. if it says metal mouth productions anywhere on your shirt people will search in yahoo for metal mouth productiosn and find your site that way. i was going to buy a shirt of yours but the logo was 2-3 times as big as it needed to be and it had your website address on the back. thats just a potential customers opinon but if you still want to keep that address at least get rid of the www. part.

other then that most of those shirt designs are nice.
cosign...

dont put urls on t-shirts... then it look like and advertisement... people want wear BAY AREA shirts... not advertisements... but the designs are very on hit and i think the shirts will do great. as for the HUGE logos.. i think thats not a bad thing... they look clean.

Dec 5, 2005
METAL MOUTH CEO said:
Thanx for the feedback folx but the way we have it going
is working just fine but good looking out on the opinion.
fareal tho yall should consider not puttin the website on the shirts.. i kno hella niggaz that say the same thing. we was bout to get sum of those shirts but we aint tryna have a website name on their. it make the shirt look like one of those free promotion shirts or sumthin

Aug 14, 2006
EvilWayz said:
im tryna branch out......startin off slow......here are a couple of shirts ive design'd for MetalMouth Productions.........if you wanna cop one, hit up Giz on aim: metalmouthprod for size & pricing

bruh dem clean but i gotta idea

u see how siccness got tha lil louis vitone (idnt noe how 2 spell dat shit lol)
back ground??
well you shuld make ah zip up hoody like that just wit lil bay bridges,golden gate bridges, and ba (for bay area)
then on tha back you shuld put tha big ass B wit tha crown right in tha middle of tha back of tha coat:devious: