New Rich The Factor releases... help with

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
I was going to order some rich the factor cds online today, since his new one just dropped. the its cobbler to mobsters. then there is corporate tunnel 2. I swore there was a 3rd that came out in between those or right around the time and its not on rapkc or rapbay. so can anyone name the last couple of rich the factor cds from this year so far?

and is that same whale orcastrated cd just re-released with a new cover?

Nov 25, 2009
I wouldn't buy it without a tracklist. What was Apes To Grapes like though? Any good. This year I bought two Rich releases, Bucks Over Fame 2, and the one with J-Diggs.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
this cd is pretty decent. Sounds kinda rushed but hey what do you expect when Rich puts out 5million albums a year hahaha.

Apr 3, 2010
No those whale orcastrateds are different, the rerelease is part 1 and 2 put together, but it takes off the snippets from the original that were put on other albums. The snippets were we mfr, kc mac, keesha cole, and major thizzness. So if you only get one buy the rerelease, way better deal

Aug 7, 2003
No those whale orcastrateds are different, the rerelease is part 1 and 2 put together, but it takes off the snippets from the original that were put on other albums. The snippets were we mfr, kc mac, keesha cole, and major thizzness. So if you only get one buy the rerelease, way better deal
thanks man, So no new songs? just the snippets taken off and put together onto one cd. where those collectors editions of its water to whales with his signatures any different either?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^^yeah im hella anticipating that BBBVol.4, Peach Cobbler To Mobsters was boo boo if u ask me, sounded suuuuuuper rushed. I know he puts out albums really quick but I just wasn't feeling that 1.