new raider trade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2005
I heard on the radio (sportsshow not 949 or106) that the raiders and eagles are in discussions about a trade that wiould send Jerry Porter to Philly and bring Terryl Owens to Oakland. Anyone else hear that? Big news for the bay to have the two best receivers on the same team .

Jun 5, 2005
Taco Paco said:
I heard on the radio (sportsshow not 949 or106) that the raiders and eagles are in discussions about a trade that wiould send Jerry Porter to Philly and bring Terryl Owens to Oakland. Anyone else hear that? Big news for the bay to have the two best receivers on the same team .

IT WON'T BECAUSE TERRELL WANTS TO MUCH MONEY FOR A SIGNING BONUS AND THE RAIDERS ARE 2.5 MILLION DOLLARS OVER THE CAP.

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
This will remain a rumor cuz this trade is not happening. Even if it did Owens would be complaining so much about not getting the ball enough or Moss getting it more than him or this or that that it wouldn't be worth it and its best to keep Porter.

Feb 28, 2005
there is ALWAYS talk of the raiders getting big named players, it never happens though, and when they finally do get a big named player, they dont do shit for the team

Jan 4, 2003
J-Boeg said:
there is ALWAYS talk of the raiders getting big named players, it never happens though, and when they finally do get a big named player, they dont do shit for the team
it never happens??? Your an idiot. Randy Moss must not be a "BIG NAMED" player then huh :dead:

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
the NFL doesn't want to see Oakland get a trophy...they'll cock block somehow..IF it does go through, look out mane...this will open up the running game and we could have at least 2 RBs with 1000 yards this year.

Feb 28, 2005
RAS 925 said:
it never happens??? Your an idiot. Randy Moss must not be a "BIG NAMED" player then huh :dead:

no, your an idiot...before you talk shit, why dont you finish reading my post..."when they do get big named players, they dont do anything" you cant use moss as an example yet cuz he hasnt played for them yet...

Feb 28, 2005
TONY206 said:
Yeah I remember that dumb rumor about Randy Moss going to the Raiders. Like that would ever happen :rolleyes:.

nice to see you cut off half of my post to try to make me look stupid...and the guy who posted under you proved my point...what did jerry rice and warren sapp do for the raiders?? not a goddam thing