new raider trade

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
J-Boeg said:
nice to see you cut off half of my post to try to make me look stupid...and the guy who posted under you proved my point...what did jerry rice and warren sapp do for the raiders?? not a goddam thing
Jerry Rice didnt do a goddam thing? Him and Brown helped lead the team in 02 to an AFC CHAMPIONSHIP and the SB even tho they didnt win it....And yeah Sapp didn't have a good season last year but they was runnin the 3-4 and he was playin a new position..This year hopefully he'll be back at his old position and make some noise

Feb 28, 2005
^^^we'll see about that...i doubt moss will have an AMAZING year...he has always had culpepper to throw to him, the best deep passer in the game...now he doesnt

Apr 25, 2002
Moss has already said he thinks Collins is better then Culpepper.
Regardless it'll be hard for Collins to fail this season with Moss, Porter, Curry and Jordan by his side along with our solid O-line and young TE's. I expect Teyo Johnson or Courtney Anderson to have a break out season aswell...whos gonna cover them?

Jan 2, 2003
J-Boeg said:
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha...thats funny
whats funny is ur bitterness....LOL...

mothafucka....COLLINS is a deep passer...

"i doubt MOSS will have an amazing year"

haha...w/e...keep throwin ur pennys in the fountain homie...

Feb 28, 2005
yea, he is a deep passer, who threw almost as many picks as touchdowns...what am i bitter about, the raiders are just as bad as the niners

Apr 25, 2002
J-Boeg said:
the raiders are just as bad as the niners
LOL get the fuck out of here...I bet Raider's 4th/5th string WR's would be be starters in SF.
Im not as optimistic as alot of other Raider fans out there but I think 8-8 seems realistic. If they do better it'll bebecause the defense came through, if they do any worse it'll be because of injuries. Whatever the record is it will still be better then SF

Feb 28, 2005
whatever you say sir...i can come to grips with the fact that the niners suck right now, im still a niner fan whether they suck or go to the super bowl, raider fans are never able to admit that they suck, its actually kind of sad...whatever, i just hope to god the raiders dont make it to the playoffs, their dumbass fans might try to burn down the city again...fucking morons