New Mac Book Pros

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2005
I dont know what to do, I love the new graphic chip shit in the 15" but the glossy option really really fucks it up for me, also I dont think i cant really work on the 15" one without external monitor, but on the 17 I can, and since I travel a lot it would be better. I might wait 2 weeks and see what happens, and maybe look at them at the store. If nothing happens I might get an old 17 ... I dont know lol what are you doing? I need to upgrade so badly, my computer is 5 years old and take over 5 minutes to open 1 raw photo lol

Nov 20, 2005
^ If you really just use something simple you should get a netbook.... I was looking at this Dell Mini 9 and its perfect for web surfing and basic stuff like documents etc... 9 inch screen and cheap. plus it has an ethernet port which the mac book air is missing

ive seen those, and the sony 11 inch ones. however, my work is all web based so having too small of a screen is no good. my school work is all excel/word based. i found 13 inches is the perfect spot for me.

i hardly use my ethernet port; but you can buy one for the air

the airs have that boot camp too right?

~k.

May 17, 2005
So this is my super duper fastest computer on earth:

While I was taking the camera out, here some quick appartment shots I live in:

my home office

bedroom

living room turned to a bedroom cause no tv in the real bedroom and my ps3 is here too

:D

Jun 4, 2004
Im working on a Toshiba M30 1.50 GHz and 512 MB Ram notebook lol + 2 missing keys and broken usb plugs. lol Ill post photos later on
Only 2 missing keys your lucky... I got a Dell Inspiron 2200 1.7 GHz, with 1.24 GB Ram 4 missing keys and when I boot up I have to turn my laptop on it's side or it will not recognize the hard drive.:mad:

I seriously need to upgrade..... it does the job but for how much longer...

May 17, 2005
hahaha yeah some rooms (the bedroom) is pretty light actually during day, my office room where i spend most time is alright, its 11 pm out here right now so sun is down lol. I dont like the colors and shit it was like it is right now when i moved in didnt had time to change it around anyhow lol I be moving to a different appartment in a week or 2 ... 3 1/2 bedroom, im sure it will look as messy real soon so you are welcome loool

oh tragik do you think this might help out: http://www.powersupportusa.com/products/ef.php?category=mb ???

Oct 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
i was all negative about glossy screens but i stil bought a dell xps with one. it can be a pain sometimes when i travel by train and the sun hit the window, but just moving the computer can help.. u kinda get used to the screen pretty fast. i got a 20external screen at home so im cool with it.

about the new mac i would get it doesent mather what screen it got. the stuff in the machine is amazing. im goin to get one Feb/march..

Oct 7, 2002
www.LadyTragik.com
dude i bought my macbook pro from sells em for about $1200 a pop..

depending on the specs (5.4ghz, 200mb & up)

came with creative suite cs3, final cut studio 2 (Final Cut Pro 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Compressor 3, DVD Studio Pro 4, and Color) & hella other programs..

not a bad deal...

Jun 25, 2005
dude i bought my macbook pro from sells em for about $1200 a pop..

depending on the specs (5.4ghz, 200mb & up)

came with creative suite cs3, final cut studio 2 (Final Cut Pro 6, Motion 3, Soundtrack Pro 2, Compressor 3, DVD Studio Pro 4, and Color) & hella other programs..

not a bad deal...
Whered you cop it from again?