New KIMBO fight video...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2002
Stockton
Had to double post real quick. That fight was raw! I think it was just fatigue in the end that decided the fight though. You can see it happening to Kimbo about 4 or 5 minutes into the video. Still gotta give both the fighters props!

Feb 12, 2004
GOD DAMN KIMBO U OUT OF SHAPE OR WHAT?? THAT WHITE FOOL COUDN'T SQUARE UP FOR SHIT!! FUCKING PUSSY THROWING KNEES AND SHIT. YOU TELLING ME THAT FAT DUDE GONE OUTLAST KIMBO WHO LOOKS LIKE HES IN GOOD SHAPE???

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
that fight was SAVAGE...i thought it was pretty sick when they were so tired they were just throwin punches, and not blocking any of them, and when Kimbo ran that guy into the wall. that was just so crazy, the white dood got hella fucked up. but yeah, they were definitely fatigued.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^im only sayin it was kimbo cuz others were...but i do know i've seen that guy before, with the beard...he was in another video posted on here a long time ago, where he fought in someones front yard versus another black guy.

Feb 9, 2003
Well they did call him Kimbo, he had the same haircut as the backyard brawl video, and everyone with a white shirt had it say :Team Kimbo: so there is no doubt that it is infact Kimbo....though I could be wrong.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
MEXICANCOMMANDO said:
Well they did call him Kimbo, he had the same haircut as the backyard brawl video, and everyone with a white shirt had it say :Team Kimbo: so there is no doubt that it is infact Kimbo....though I could be wrong.
they were talking like they tried to make it look like kimbo when it really wasnt.....I think it was him, he did look a little skinnier though, didnt have as big of shoulders either....I noticed the hype thang as well, he was jumping all around in the other fight from the jump

Apr 25, 2002
ok so since the dude is white hes a bitch etc etc..and since when was choking and knee'ing against the rules of a fight? lmao...this shit aint fuckin boxing..this two dudes chunkin and doin whatever to win...kimbo throws bolo's whiteboy does what he does...i will say they both thru down and i do think kimbo was better with the hands but that doesnt mean ol dude shouldnt get propers for takin them blows..he took all them blows to the grill piece and stayed standing....i wish the vid quality was better so u could get the full affect of every punch landed but whatever..it was still coo to watch

Feb 12, 2004
FROM WHAT I HEARD IT WAS STAND UP BARE KNUCKLER. KIMBO SLIPS AND DUDE HOLDS HIM DOWN. THATS ALREADY BREAKING THE AGREEMENT. STRAIGHT BITCH!!

ALSO THIS AINT YOUR TYPICAL STREET FIGHT THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ARE ON THE LINE AND RULES ARE SET.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ so u read the agreement i take it? or are u goin by his homies tryna break it up cuz hes gettin choked out? man it dont matter its a fight take it like a man..shit i been known to throw a choke hold on somebody in the squab so what...im tryna hurt a dude howevere i can if that means crushin his vocal chord than fuck it

Aug 5, 2002
Here was the deal:

Sean Gannon is a MMA fighter that would have DESTROYED Kimbo under MMA/UFC rules (he had Kimbo in the guillotene pretty fast, he could have taken him down and gotten him by submission if it were allowed)....

Because Sean Gannon is a professional MMA fighter, the rules were altered so that it would be a "fair" fight. There was to be no kicks, no knees, no submissions/armbars, no ground wrestling. Just a straight up knuckler to see who has the baddest hands.

That is why, when Gannon knee'd him two times to the head, everyone went apeshit because knees were strictly forbidden in this fights rules. And yes, there ARE rules to these fights because ALOT of money is on the line (they dont just fight for fun).

Kimbo might have "lost" the brawl, but he kicked the most ass. He just tired out but he was just fine after the fight. Gannon suffered the following injuries:

Lost teeth

Blown out sinus cavity

Broken nose

Fractured orbital bones in both eyes

Concussion

I'd say he took the worse beating in this one...therefore, I'd probably call it a "draw". Still, both these dudes were bad motherfuckers and put up a GREAT fight.

Feb 12, 2004
Leon Kage said:
Here was the deal:

Sean Gannon is a MMA fighter that would have DESTROYED Kimbo under MMA/UFC rules (he had Kimbo in the guillotene pretty fast, he could have taken him down and gotten him by submission if it were allowed)....

Because Sean Gannon is a professional MMA fighter, the rules were altered so that it would be a "fair" fight. There was to be no kicks, no knees, no submissions/armbars, no ground wrestling. Just a straight up knuckler to see who has the baddest hands.

That is why, when Gannon knee'd him two times to the head, everyone went apeshit because knees were strictly forbidden in this fights rules. And yes, there ARE rules to these fights because ALOT of money is on the line (they dont just fight for fun).

Kimbo might have "lost" the brawl, but he kicked the most ass. He just tired out but he was just fine after the fight. Gannon suffered the following injuries:

Lost teeth

Blown out sinus cavity

Broken nose

Fractured orbital bones in both eyes

Concussion

I'd say he took the worse beating in this one...therefore, I'd probably call it a "draw". Still, both these dudes were bad motherfuckers and put up a GREAT fight.
GOOD SHIT HOMIE. LIKE I SAID STRAIGHT BITCH!! KIMBO IS A SAV!!

Apr 25, 2002
^^ lol bitch move? ol boy was doin what he does..... he fights like that..so in the heat of combat u gonna do what the fuck u gonna do..its not easy to be like"oops forgot i cant throw this knee" man fuck all that kimbo such a savage than why did there have to be rules?..quit cryin about the shit....what happened happened like i said kimbo had better hands but that dont mean shit....outside some contractual shit like other dude said kimbo woulda been destroyed by other dudes abilities..thats how it goes he suffered all them injuries and stood like a man.....and if he broke the rules like that they should have called him on it and said disqualification from jump!

Feb 12, 2004
Mtown Criminal said:
^^ lol bitch move? ol boy was doin what he does..... he fights like that..so in the heat of combat u gonna do what the fuck u gonna do..its not easy to be like"oops forgot i cant throw this knee" man fuck all that kimbo such a savage than why did there have to be rules?..quit cryin about the shit....what happened happened like i said kimbo had better hands but that dont mean shit....outside some contractual shit like other dude said kimbo woulda been destroyed by other dudes abilities..thats how it goes he suffered all them injuries and stood like a man.....and if he broke the rules like that they should have called him on it and said disqualification from jump!

THERE ARE RULES AND PIGS(GANNON) OUT OF ALL PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW TO FOLLOW THEM!! IF GANNON IS TOO STUPID TO NOT BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND THAT THEN DO NOT STEP IN A BATTLE FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WHERE RULES ARE ENFORCED. IT DOESNT MATTER "IN THE HEAT OF THE BATTLE". IF IT WAS LIKE THAT KIMBO'S CREW WOULD OF STARTED BUCKING BECAUSE THEIR MAN WAS BEING CHEATED IN "THE HEAT OF THE BATTLE". I'M SURE KIMBO'S CAMP WAS SCREAMING THAT SHIT OUT BUT IF YOU WATCH THE CLIP THEY WERE OUT NUMBERED. GANNON RESORTED TO THOSE TACTICS BECAUSE ONCE THE FIRST SHOT FROM KIMBO CONNECTED HE KNEW HE WAS FUCKED!!

BUT I FEEL YOU 100% ON THAT DO WHATEVER YOU GOTTA DO TO PROTECT YOURSELF. MAN ILL TAKE OFF MY BELT TO START WHOOPING ON FOOLS HAHA. THATS REAL SHIT BUT YOU GOTTA REMEMBER THIS IS SETUP FIGHT WITH RULES THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ENFORCED WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY ON THE LINE.