New iPhone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Lol how do people keep falling for this shit? Remember when apple and their fanboys constantly defended the tiny screen and even called people dumb for using larger ones?

Now they're trying to pass off using a larger screen as innovation. Only thing is, its the same PPI as their iphone4. They still defend using the same retina display because "the pixels are invisible anyway". Do apple fanboys not see they're selling you the same screen over and over and calling it innovative? Plus these high PPI screens tax the gpu and battery faster than superior amoled screens

Is apple even trying anymore?

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I fucking hated my android phone. I couldn't get rid of that shit fast enough.

I've messed with that Samsung Galaxy 4, and it does have a shit load of features in it, but it's all dumb ass gimmicky bullshit like pausing video if you look away from the phone. Why the fuck would you even need that?

I've had my iPhone 5 for like 3 years now, and it works fine.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I fucking hated my android phone. I couldn't get rid of that shit fast enough.

I've messed with that Samsung Galaxy 4, and it does have a shit load of features in it, but it's all dumb ass gimmicky bullshit like pausing video if you look away from the phone. Why the fuck would you even need that?

I've had my iPhone 5 for like 3 years now, and it works fine.
lol iphone 5 hasnt even been out for 2 years

HIM

Sicc OG
Sep 27, 2002
I have an iphone 5 that still works great. I don't know if I'll upgrade or not. I'm not loyal to any phone company but I have no issues with the iphone. Not sure why people give a fuck about which phone you have. None of these companies are paying us. People take this android and iphone stuff too seriously. If someone disses the iphone idgaf...I'm a grown ass man..lol

Dec 4, 2004
What people don't realize is Apple doesn't move based on the competition's actions. They could use specs that were good in 2003 and tweak them to work their best together and it would still be faster and smoother than any Androids out that have the latest technology that came out yesterday. Meanwhile everyone else scrambles to copy their newest products, from the design to the features. NFC and all that other shit been in Androids, but they didn't have the pull to make it a feature worth using to the everyday person.

Steve Jobs was against the bigger screen thing and he's no longer in charge...there was a demand for bigger screens after Apple users saw all these Androids with them, so they had to deliver.