New Footage Shows Mistah Fab Getting Hands Put On Him By Dj Mustard &Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
No matter how u look at it. Fab got his ass whooped... From the outside looking in Fab look like a old hatin ass nigga hatin on some youngstas. Then dudes like 22/23 years old.... Fab spoke on it first talking about he. Mustard stole the bay sound. Even if he did so what ain't no bay producers making no slaps that appeal to the US. Mustard is in heavy rotation right now and fab is looking like a hater no matter how u look at it. And I actually like YG last CD. It's better than anything that has came out from the bay...

Jan 6, 2014
No matter how u look at it. Fab got his ass whooped... From the outside looking in Fab look like a old hatin ass nigga hatin on some youngstas. Then dudes like 22/23 years old.... Fab spoke on it first talking about he. Mustard stole the bay sound. Even if he did so what ain't no bay producers making no slaps that appeal to the US. Mustard is in heavy rotation right now and fab is looking like a hater no matter how u look at it. And I actually like YG last CD. It's better than anything that has came out from the bay...
Pretty much sums it up...can't be bias just because were from the bay, for every action there's a reaction...not much of a "misunderstanding" if u initiated the problem

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i really dont know what you niggas saw but yall musta been on some shrooms.
we clearly aint see the same video. fab aint get fucked up at all. and he picked a perfect time to hit that nigga cuz now hes gettin millions of hits and now the whole world know who fab is.

Feb 13, 2004
U trippin hard on that YG album being harder then anything coming from Bay.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Common sense yg and dj mustard has two gold singles and hella songs in regular rotation anybody in they right mind knows they have bodyguards why would u address him during a show on his set that was asking for trouble not a good look at all.
the obvious answer is to gain some limelight

at the end of the day.who.cares.grown men dont know how to act grown these daze

Last edited: