New Footage Shows Mistah Fab Getting Hands Put On Him By Dj Mustard &Team

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
Feb 25, 2006
Last edited:
Feb 25, 2006
Marshawn is a bitch letting his cousin get fucked up like that right infront of his face.
Get involved and take a chance of video surfacing and face losing a $30 million dollar contract extension with the NFL, or get involved & make what was already a bad situation, worse.

If F.A.B. knew Marshawn was going to be there, then putting him in a spot like that is fucked up to begin with.

For every action, there is a reaction, & this could have turned out way worse for everyone if Marshawn got involved. Loss of contracts, lawsuits, injuries, jail, etc...

Feb 25, 2006
Marshawn and yg was next to eachother throughout the whole melee....beastmode better had stayed in peacemode.....and he should yell at fabby for pulling. Such a stunt while he there with him. "nigga u may ain't got shit to loose cause yo Lil yellow bus outta gas but I do!!!!"
Co-sign!!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i dont get how someone above said he made the Bay / Nor Cal look bad cuz in my eyes, if he didn't do anything at all after what was said then that would've made us look bad...imo
you know what makes people look bad??? when they bicker and gossip like high school girls.and then wanna fight because feelings get hurt...

Feb 25, 2006
i mean i dont wanna say nothin bout niggas choice of underwear but if you gon set it off in that bitch, dont wear batman underoos.

he had some heart to come in that bitch solo bolo trippin like that.
Actually, he was there with 2 of his potnas. 1 being dude in the "red & white dope era shirt" and where the other one was at we'll never know, but regardless of that, he might as well been all by himself.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Actually, he was there with 2 of his potnas. 1 being dude in the "red & white dope era shirt" and where the other one was at we'll never know, but regardless of that, he might as well been all by himself.
^ yeah what i mean is they aint help, so technically he wa son his own.

May 5, 2002
I'm sure they gonna be former potnahs. No way you can remain friends after somethin like that unless there's a damn good reason (somethin legal). I had to let a homie go cuz he pulled that same kinda shit