New Droop albulm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2003
o, damn that sucks im pissed bout that. is Prince Of Darkness gonna be mainstream? i didnt expect it with the title bein what it is. an i know youve probably been asked this hella times but whens POD comin out? i heard in the summer

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Don't you feal the fans have a right to know the situation on droop right now so they are not misled on his next release??? you know what i mean.

what do ya mean?

hogg: As of now there's no date set for POD and we're not actively working on it .. at this point we're doin what we need to do to develop the talent we have at this point in time.

As Robb said we wish him the best and hope he is blessed with good fortune as he attempts to venture into the realm of ownin a label and callin himself a CEO.

Killa Valley is movin forward w/o lookin back and you can be assured that we will continue to create the music we're known for creating and promote the way we're known for promoting.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Ok I didnt want to say it but If you dont know what I mean I guess I will. I ment as far as droop not wanting you all to put out Prince of Darkness cause he feels it is too devilish and he doesnt want to scare the 12year olds away cause he wants to make music they will listen to also and how he got cuts with nelly and shit now. Also on how he wants to rap gospel and more mainstream. I was not trying to put it on blast cause I wasnt sure if it was right or not but I mean fans have a right to know so they not mislead and talking shit about something they dont even know which i guess in the long run they would do anyhow but o well just my thoughts.

Mar 24, 2003
shit, i knew droop changed but nelly, na are you 4sure? nelly fuccin sucks he doesnt belong close to a mic wit droop. I hope he comes back hard in the future but if gospel's what hes feelin right now then ill put droop in when i want some feel good shit. opposite to when i was puttin him in b4. ill b a droop fan 4life no matter what genre of music, he throws it down.

Mar 24, 2003
where im sitten nelly sucks. im just a fan, numbers dont mean shit unless its from an artist or label im supportin. theres just no way im feelin "im getting hot in here". can you even call that rap? its pop. droop is not that kinda rap, i thought, thats wy i sayd he doesnt fit. u think he belongs next to the mic wit nelly?

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
numbers dont mean shit unless its from an artist or label im supportin

numbers are important when it comes to the BIG PICTURE.
You get paid from volume. point blank. We in it to eat.
Nelly is some sort of icon in the hip hop world, if anything u gotta respect it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
I dont give a shit if he belongs or doesnt the fact of the matter is HE DOES HAVE CUTS WITH HIM. If this is untrue tell me right now and ill shut the fuck up. I just wish someone would talk some sense into that fool cause I hate too seehim fall but like you all said he got too many people telling him he doesnt need anyone and can do it on his own and mr UNKNOWN over there trying to say everyone should stop tripping cause he is not gonna be the mainstream we all think he is huh, well what other kind of mainstream is there????? You can only be gangsta or mainstream and if you try to say 50cent is mainstream gangsta imma slap you lolol.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
I can guarantee you that he duznt have any legitimate cuts with Nelly on um. Actually there's an older Nelly verse floatin around right now.. bein sold to various people LOL... maybe thatz one he has access to....