New Droop albulm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 25, 2002
damn ya'll are some HATIN ass muthafucas. the nigga try to do some solo hustle and try to get breaded on his own like a man, and the niggas that was on his nutz suddenly can't wait for droop to fall. that's some straight bitch shit, comin from my muthafucin mouth. good luc droop. you one of the hardest in cali playa. keep it knocin

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^You dont even know what the fuck is going on yourself so shut the fuck up on shit you don't know. I bet if you knew half of the real on his shit right now you wouldnt even be speaking. Cause from where im sitting your making yourself look stupid with your bullshit comments about "niggas all up on his dick and now same folks trying to bring him down" Fuck that man if anyone is on a trip to bring him down its himself thats all im speaking on cause i dont want robb kickin my ass for speakin on shit i dont got rights saying but as for you shut up on shit you dont know.

Apr 25, 2002
og MS said:
im not tryin to watch him fall.. im tryin to watch him rise.

hopefully it'll be soon. time's a wastin.
exactly regardless of all that shit that happen with him and KV...
he has spits and is coo ass folks... i hope he does the damn thing and makes some moves...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
he has been claiming he is gonna do his own thing since like 2000 if my memory serves me right on the last time he was actully on KVE. Many peeps just think after MOI he left when in fact they were all pre recorded shit on that cd i mean im sure some was new but for the most part it was old lyrics. But point being he has been off KVE for a while now and still just CLAIMING he doing his own thing.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
he actually fel off a lil near the end of the recording stages of MOI... so we finished it... added Tech N9ne, added Black C, added Hollow Tip etc... that was all cause of KVE.. we did a damn good job of finishing the album and promoting it... soundscan on it is over 8,000 and itz still sellin a few a week...

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
:pats self on back:

in da end, we wish him the best , and wish him to learn the real ins and outs of this kold business, that way he might one day appreciate what we did for him and his career, weather he made us or we made him seems to be his bigeest debate, but we know one thing, we kept US doing shit he didnt keep us doing shit, and we did do good finish up job on MOI that he took 2 yrs to complete, so seing him do a solo will be sumin to see, he can do a presents cuz thats easy , he has problems doing solos, unless he does 12 bars 2 vrs trackz, always short cutting, but either way Good Luck, hope we can be as big time as he and work with one day again possibly:cheeky:

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
YungLicwit said:
damn ya'll are some HATIN ass muthafucas. the nigga try to do some solo hustle and try to get breaded on his own like a man, and the niggas that was on his nutz suddenly can't wait for droop to fall. that's some straight bitch shit, comin from my muthafucin mouth. good luc droop. you one of the hardest in cali playa. keep it knocin
I never stated that I'm hating on him, anybody that has seen my responses about this whole situation knows that I wish him the best, he's got one of the best delivery's in the game, I just said something about his label name.

Kritikal Recordz sounded waay better.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^^ I hope droop comes out with shit the fans want to hear and not the opposite. Cause if the shit he is "wanting to do" happends then you all are going to be saying more than just his record label name being "gay"

P.S.
@Robb & MS

Don't you feal the fans have a right to know the situation on droop right now so they are not misled on his next release??? you know what i mean.

Mar 24, 2003
i know some of the situation wit droop an id rather here him rap 4real an no manufactured shit like "rappen for the fans" i know what ur sayen but he will never reach his full potential if he does fake shit. Droops lyricism is doper than the words, its the way he times it on the beats no mater what hes sayen in his rymes , qop, yes way deep, hes still tha dopest rapper ive ever heard. an even if he or whateva, shows his "gayness" its all good wit me.