New D-Dubb Album. HOT off the press!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
The Most anticipated album in 10 years is fianlly here. From the man who sung the hooks on the Brotha Lynch Hung hits "That's What I Said"', "One Mo Pound" and more has finally got a completed lp. Feat Lynch, Phonk Beta, Zagg, J-Killa, Duoble O Smebb and more, this album is a must have for a Sacramento underground music fan. You can hear a couple of songs at: http://paystylemusic.com/
If you like what you hear, which I know you will, I got it for $10 up and down. If you have some plastic you can buy it there or pm me and i'll shoot you the addy for the cash payment. Even if you don't get it now, just keep in mind that it is finally here. Tell a friend and watch for us to visit a town near you soon. Don't forget to check out our other release, "E & J - The Paperchase" which is also available Thanx for you time.
Stay Up.

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
ya know what i'm sayin..... and for any of you who may be attending this weekends Brotha Lynch concert in Santa Cruz..... holla at ya boy Med Man if you need to get that Mr. Simpson album.... it's pure heat.... get your hands on these albums before they sell out....

med man

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Chief 'N' Hay said:
ya know what i'm sayin..... and for any of you who may be attending this weekends Brotha Lynch concert in Santa Cruz..... holla at ya boy Med Man if you need to get that Mr. Simpson album.... it's pure heat.... get your hands on these albums before they sell out....

med man
Yeah he got the official hookup. Holla at em. Good Hustle Med. Stay up.

Dec 17, 2002
WWW.AOD-ORG.COM
@ E-moe & Dubb

Ahy folcx...ya'll should slide up here with elemental...an promo up here in oregon...its goin to be cracc'n at are show folcx...get at elemental...an see whats cracc'n homie...i know ya'll could push some product out here...get at me...SinnCerlySINN...i'm still goin to hook up them beats to...dose dubb need beats??SinnCerlySinn

May 10, 2002
I CANT BELIEVE I BOUGHT THIS SHIT, LUCKILY I GOT IT FOR 5 DOLLARS AT AMOEBI, WAY TO MUCH SINGING ON THE ALBUM FOR ME, NOT ENOUGH RAP VERSES AND I DIDNT LIKE MOST OF THE BEATS.