New D-Dubb Album. HOT off the press!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Playa510 said:
I CANT BELIEVE I BOUGHT THIS SHIT, LUCKILY I GOT IT FOR 5 DOLLARS AT AMOEBI, WAY TO MUCH SINGING ON THE ALBUM FOR ME, NOT ENOUGH RAP VERSES AND I DIDNT LIKE MOST OF THE BEATS.
that's weird that you would say that when alot of people say that there was to much rap. but we can't please everybody, so we know what might be said. We also knew that the beats weren't all that, but we've learned how to work with what we have. But the main thing is that you heard and, and our work paided off at the Amobe store for $5. But just stay tuned and you'll be sure to feel what dubb is about. Because if you really knew dubb when you was buying the cd, you would have expected more singing. that's why it's called "Hip Hop Soul Vol 1" Vol. 2 will be more singing but tighter producetion. But thanx for the support. Your words make us push harder to chnage the outcome. Stay Up.

Jun 24, 2003
Playa510 said:
I CANT BELIEVE I BOUGHT THIS SHIT, LUCKILY I GOT IT FOR 5 DOLLARS AT AMOEBI, WAY TO MUCH SINGING ON THE ALBUM FOR ME, NOT ENOUGH RAP VERSES AND I DIDNT LIKE MOST OF THE BEATS.

Too much singing. LMAO Man D-Dubb is a R&B singer. You shouldve knowin

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
tyson said:
Too much singing. LMAO Man D-Dubb is a R&B singer. You shouldve knowin
that's what i said. sometimes happen just to push you harder. we hear people's feelings everyday. but that's what it's all about. now dubb can come with his "features" cd comin' soon. We're puttin' all the good features from dubb's history al together to remind people who he is. So that will have more rappin' because it will be all of the songs that he sang the hooks on. so hopefully we will get him with that. it'll also have a DVD interview included. So stay tuned and witness the Take Over.

May 10, 2002
Yeah i forgot who D-dubb was its all good, glad to see you not take it so bad e-moe, i just remembered d-dubb was apart of siccmade thats why i got it.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Playa510 said:
Yeah i forgot who D-dubb was its all good, glad to see you not take it so bad e-moe, i just remembered d-dubb was apart of siccmade thats why i got it.
it's all good. i could never get mad. i like when people tell us what they feel. thanx for the support.