NEW AZ LAW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
It's not about putting blame on rep or dem. If the president wanted to do something about it im sure he has the power to.

Im no fool and I can't beleive everything the news or papers say. I just go off what I see...I guess what im trying to say is action speaks louder then words.
States have the rights to make their own laws on stuff like this. I dont think there is anything the president/executive branch can do anything about it. If this was a bill that got through congress then thats a different story, he could exercise a presidential veto.
If im wrong someone let me know

Feb 1, 2009
Now when I spoke on promise's I really wasn't refering to this specific topic. Now I also didn't expect him to do any of the things he said he would do, because all them polititions never keep their word.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
Now when I spoke on promise's I really wasn't refering to this specific topic. Now I also didn't expect him to do any of the things he said he would do, because all them polititions never keep their word.
which promises are you talking about?

Feb 1, 2009
Are goverment is no diffrent from the previous corrupted goverments of ancient times. Example Rome, Persia, Egypt, etc. They make a huge issue with illegals to attempt to divert us from the real issues that need to be addressed.
That's what it is homie! They either don't want to fix shit, or they don't have the right fix to this nations true problems. At least know it looks like if they're doing something.

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
which promises are you talking about?
OBAMA PROMISED CLOSING GUANTANAMO BAY, BRINGING BACK TROOPS(SENT MORE OUT) HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO EXTINGUISH LAWS THAT VIOLATED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS BUT SIGNED AN PATRIOT ACT EXTENSION AND PROPOSED "PROLONGED DETENTION" IN WHICH YOU ARE ARRESTED FOR A FUTURE CRIME THAT THEY ARE SO CERTAIN YOU ARE ABOUT TO COMMIT.. THERE WAS NO TORTURE PROSECUTION HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO. BASICALLY HE HASN'T DONE SHIT. HE'S THE SAME AS BUSH, EXCEPT SMARTER AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE HIM. HE'S NOTHING MORE THAN A CELEBRITY AND A PUPPET.

Feb 1, 2009
Puppet is the correct word. I know it's not that he is a bad person or he don't care,it's just he has people that tell him what to do.

Remember all that shit about ending the war and bringing back our troops within six months. FUCKED UP!!

Apr 29, 2010
I just feel bad for all the people that actually beleived them fake promise's by Obama.
Every Nations leader composes false promises to capture the publics eye. My belief, these people whom we see as our president, congressmen etc aren't controlling anything. It's the shadow goverment who controls the scene from the back.

We have other major issues at home to worry about other then "illegals" whom actually help contribute to this economy. We need to focus on the homeless issue at home, jobs for the public, housing etc. Instead we spend money to revamp highways, Buy new damn tazers for police forces.. This illegal thing will blow over as it did when it was proposed in California. It's nothing more then a diversion to keep us from re-focusing our eyes at the issues at hand.

Feb 1, 2009
Like I said. I feel bad for the gente that fell for them false hopes. And yeah homie there are more important issues then what's going on.

Congress spends more time investigating steriods on MLB then the do on more serious issues. or atleast thats how if feels like sometimes.

One more thing..spending money on our highways is a good thing because it's needed and it keeps people working, now the tazer shit is a different thing!

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
OBAMA PROMISED CLOSING GUANTANAMO BAY, BRINGING BACK TROOPS(SENT MORE OUT) HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO EXTINGUISH LAWS THAT VIOLATED CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS BUT SIGNED AN PATRIOT ACT EXTENSION AND PROPOSED "PROLONGED DETENTION" IN WHICH YOU ARE ARRESTED FOR A FUTURE CRIME THAT THEY ARE SO CERTAIN YOU ARE ABOUT TO COMMIT.. THERE WAS NO TORTURE PROSECUTION HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO. BASICALLY HE HASN'T DONE SHIT. HE'S THE SAME AS BUSH, EXCEPT SMARTER AND PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE HIM. HE'S NOTHING MORE THAN A CELEBRITY AND A PUPPET.
He is planning on closing Guantanamo
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/12/obama.gitmo/

hes tryin to get out of Iraq asap
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/world/middleeast/28iraq.html

He hasnt done shit? He passed the stimulus package and health care, two huge accomplishments and hes only in his 2nd year.

As for the other stuff, he probly got into office and realized doing those things were easier said than done.
Torture charges woukd accomplish nothing except enrage the right wingers.

You are right about the patriot act though

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
He is planning on closing Guantanamo
http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/12/obama.gitmo/

hes tryin to get out of Iraq asap
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/28/world/middleeast/28iraq.html

He hasnt done shit? He passed the stimulus package and health care, two huge accomplishments and hes only in his 2nd year.

As for the other stuff, he probly got into office and realized doing those things were easier said than done.
Torture charges woukd accomplish nothing except enrage the right wingers.

You are right about the patriot act though
HE HASN'T DONE THE THINGS THAT HE HAD PROMISED WHICH BASICALLY GOT HIM INTO OFFICE.

Nov 20, 2006
I'm back out here in AZ...not that many gente out on the streets, even those that are legal. I think I'm gonna buy some ammo for my makarov today cuz i have a feeling somethings gonna go down on cinco de mayo.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
HE HASN'T DONE THE THINGS THAT HE HAD PROMISED WHICH BASICALLY GOT HIM INTO OFFICE.
he campaigned on health care...which he got done, creating jobs...the economy has started to add jobs, "change"...hes changed a lot of stuff, a "bailout for main street not wall street" = the stimulus package.

Most things he campaigned on he followed through on. But relax, he still has a solid 2 years and potentially 6 to get things done

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
in away Arizona passing this law is a good look on DEMOCRATS now, Obama has no choice but to with deal Immigration reform- who knows maybe in a few years we might see millions of immigrants here become citizens or forced back to there country

CHINO

Sicc OG
Jun 17, 2009
he campaigned on health care...which he got done, creating jobs...the economy has started to add jobs, "change"...hes changed a lot of stuff, a "bailout for main street not wall street" = the stimulus package.

Most things he campaigned on he followed through on. But relax, he still has a solid 2 years and potentially 6 to get things done
BOTTOM LINE, I'M NOT FALLING FOR HIS BULLSHIT. LIKE I SAID HE'S JUST A PUPPET.