NEW AZ LAW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
WOULD IT LOOK MORE GANGSTER TO YOU IF I CROSSED OUT THE S WITH A MONEY SIGN ?
I DONT GIVE A FUCK, BUT ITS CLEAR NOW THAT U SUPPORTING SCRAP SHIT.

U MIGHT NOT CARE ABOUT SANTA ROSA CUZ U FROM TWEAKLAKE BUT I PERSONALLY DO NOT LIKE THOSE MUTHAFUCKAS MR PELON, AND ALL THOSE MENTES CRIMINALES FAGGOTS

BUT KEEP SUPPORTIN THIS SHIT IF U WANT, NORTE-MEXICAN... IVE EVEN MET U BEFORE AND U SEEMED COOL

May 19, 2004
LMAO AT U THINKIN I ACTUALLY BUMP THAT SHYT, I MIGHT HAVE HEARD IN ACCIDENT A LIL OF THAT SHYT B4 FROM NEW FOOLS MOVIN IN BUT THATS AS FAR AS THAT GOES, N MOST GAME IVE LEARNED WAS FROM ROSA, AS FAR AS THE AVATAR... ITS 707 HERE N 707 THERE RNT U RIDIN?, N LIKE A OLDER HOMIE ONCE TOLD ME DONT EVER LET A S TAKE ANYTHIN FROM US. IT DONT MAKE SENSE TO ME FOR A SKREEZY TO CLAIM THIS AREA .

Jun 5, 2004
U KNO WHAT. MY BAD FOR COMIN AT U LIKE THAT, I WAS JUST JUS TRYNA LET U KNOW ABOUT THAT SHIT, AND IT SEEMED LIKE U WAS TRYNA IGNORE IT, BUT THANKX FOR RESPONDING.

HONESTLY I CAN FEEL THAT MY NIGGA KEEP THAT SHIT IN UR SIG, EVERYBODY KNOWS WHO REALLY RIDIN AND WHO IS HIDIN OUT HERE...

AND ON THAT NOTE, I COULD GIVE A FUCK, EVERYBODY KNO ITS A BUNCH OF SCRAPS IN ROSA, ITS NOT A SECRET. R.I.P. TO MY HOMIE BUDDY WHO GOT SHOT BY SOME LIL SCRAPS.

CREEPER IT SUCKS THAT U DIED BUT U KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT U WERE DOIN.

I SEEN "ESE CASPER" GET BEAT DOWN AT THE FINLEY PARK... HE TUCKED HIS TAIL, IN A STRAIGHT 1 ON 1 TOO. BUT KEEP IT UP THO LOL

MY BAD FOR GETTIN WAAAAY OFF TOPIC. MUCH LOVE TO NORTE_MXKN

May 19, 2004
ITS ALL GOOD , BUT ON THE REAL , SANTAS THE HOMEBOY CAPITAL IN THE 707 IN MY OPINION, IM ALL OVER THIS AREA ... RIP 2 UR BOY, HOPE IT WASNT THAT INCIDENT IN SP LAST YR , WHO U THINK B RIDIN ON THOSE FOOLS UP HERE ?

Jun 5, 2004
NAW I WASNT TALKIN BOUT THAT DUDE FROM VSP, I DIDNT REALLY KNO HIM. I KNO WHO UR TALKIN ABOUT THO. MY HOMIE WAS I.P., THAT WAS A COUPLE YEARS BACK. RIP

U KNO A INDIAN/WHITE DUDE NAMED JOHN FROM VSP BUT USED TO LIVE IN THA UKIAH AREA ON THE REZ'S

Feb 16, 2009
I don't get it... folks on here bitchin about the Arizona law... BUT, all these border brothers coming over here, what happens? I live in San Jo, and ALL these border brothers end being Scraps, OR when they go to the joint they doing their OWN thing now because there are so many of them! I know lots of big homies that tell you "these border brothers are fuckin up the game, got their own car, fuelin' that southside shit.." even all the fools from El Salavador.. Think mutherfuckers think!

May 19, 2004
NOT ALL OF US R MISGUIDED PUTO ... U TREATIN A CERTAIN GROUP AS A WHOLE NOT AS INDIVIDUALS, EVERY1 MAKES CHOICES... WAY I THINK WHEN I HEAR THAT TALK OUT THERE, IS REAL S TALK, BUT THATS JUST ME .

Apr 29, 2010
Are goverment is no diffrent from the previous corrupted goverments of ancient times. Example Rome, Persia, Egypt, etc. They make a huge issue with illegals to attempt to divert us from the real issues that need to be addressed.

Feb 23, 2004
I know it was in the past....But it's funny how the one's who do the worst crimes againts another race are the one's who make the laws to prevent others from doing what they did.
just remember that was in the past, and they didnt know it, it was the ancestors! now they're in Iraq!

Feb 1, 2009
It's not about putting blame on rep or dem. If the president wanted to do something about it im sure he has the power to.

Im no fool and I can't beleive everything the news or papers say. I just go off what I see...I guess what im trying to say is action speaks louder then words.