NEW AZ LAW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2004
ANY1 CATCH THIS IN THE NEWS, COPS ALLOWED TO PULL OVER "SUSPICIOUS ILEGALS" N CANT APPLY FOR GOV HELP CUZ THEYLL GET SNITCHED ON...... ON THE UPSIDE, ANY1 SEE THAT WHITE BIKER GUY W AMERICAN FLAG BANDANA GET RUSHED OUT OF THE PROTEST BY NIGGAZ WEARIN HUELGA BIRD SHIRTS. VIVA LA CAUSA !

Jun 17, 2009
illegal immigrants don't belong in the united states. Reguardless of ethnicity
NEITHER DO THE WHITE EUROPEANS AND WHITE SPANIARDS THAT INVADED THE TERRITORY OF NATIVE AMERICANS. NOT ONLY INVADED THEIR HOME, BUT RAPED THEIR CULTURE AND FORCED THEM TO LIVE THE WHITE MAN WAY JUST BECAUSE THEY FELT THAT THE LAND WAS MEANT FOR THEM.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
NEITHER DO THE WHITE EUROPEANS AND WHITE SPANIARDS THAT INVADED THE TERRITORY OF NATIVE AMERICANS. NOT ONLY INVADED THEIR HOME, BUT RAPED THEIR CULTURE AND FORCED THEM TO LIVE THE WHITE MAN WAY JUST BECAUSE THEY FELT THAT THE LAND WAS MEANT FOR THEM.
THAT AINT GONNA HELP THE IMMIGRATION DEBATE NOW

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I agree with you 100% homeboy speakin the truth right here

Feb 1, 2009
I know it was in the past....But it's funny how the one's who do the worst crimes againts another race are the one's who make the laws to prevent others from doing what they did.

Feb 1, 2009
Then again it's not all in the past because even to this day Americans invade other countrys and try to force to live and play by U.S Laws. Thats why WE are so FUCKIN hated.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Yea, they just wash their hands and its like nothing happened, its like when they took the africanos from their native land, enslaved them, then they stopped and thought let's free them but their still not equal they can't drink white only water, and we'll just throw sheets on our heads and hang em on the low. Now its the same government making hate crime laws, ..... they used to look the other way at raza crossing to work, build schools, roads, cut grass, but as soon as the economy fucks up they step up on immigration? Needless to say there's absolutely no comparison between a Latinos and a Caucasian work ethic.I see it in the news every day complaining about there's no jobs and unemployment, shit the jobs is out they just gonna knock on ur door, my tio touched down 3 days ago n he got 1

Dec 26, 2004
Some fucked up law, that bitch sayin they dealing wit they border problems but also sayin that its not racial profiling.

I always laugh at dunb ass comments by white europeans thinkin they not some illegal immigrants themselves, jus cause they make the laws think they get a free pass...shit.
I should also have the right to confront them askin about papers, SS cards, birth certifcates. Then kick they ass for the hell of it.

May 12, 2004
yup they pass the new gun law then hit us with this bullshit....and we have the ''law'' about that plastic covering over the license plates if it covers even a mm of anything on the plate its ''probable cause'' to pull you over

Sep 16, 2008