New AP.9 "Bring It To Em" Music Video directed by DC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2006
ap.9 needs some damn energy... stopped watchin after the first 45 seconds... are bay rappers even tryin to blow up? cause this video is another half assed effort... im just sayin that if you tryin to do it bigthen, DO-IT-BIG... this is a note to everybody tryin to "get it": greatness dont come easy...

May 10, 2006
Maniac541 said:
maybe u didnt get the idea of the video....
aight, i finished the video... so whats the idea behind the video?... im just sayin that this video will remain an internet video, get it?.... ap.9 may be nice on the mic but dude is boring ass fuck to watch rap... im just watchin it with this "sure... okay" look on my face... once again, if you tryin to make money in this rap game, it gon take more effort than this (and best believe 90% of our favorite rappers are in the game to make money, not music)... more effort than hella rappers doin right now... it just look like the bay dont know how to hustle in this new millenium...

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it's not meant for MTV, it's a hood video, read the original post, they are shooting bigger and better videos for his newer shit

Jun 26, 2004
www.cellycel.net
We appreciate the support from everyone but straight up, if someone wanna hate let em hate, we really don't even need to respond to dude, im kinda jus like let him think what he wanna think, dudes name is NOLOVE ALLHATE, that says it all, u ain't gonna convince dude of shit, so it is what it is, let him shine as the hater in a thread full of people feelin the shit.

And at Maniac541, you called it on point, the video wasn't meant to blow AP up, like we said, it's just some hood shit for Mob Figaz fans to peep while we get ready for the big video we are about to do. We obviously ain't tryna blow AP up with a new vid for a track thats on an album that's been out for a year, just some new shit to watch thats all. So be on the look out for the new video for "Get That Guac" with a gang of video appearances.

ALSO... AP appreciates all the luv people have been showin so he told me to put up 2 FREE MP3 DOWNLOADS OF UNRELEASED SONGS OFF HIS NEW SOLO ALBUM TITLED THA GRINCH. I'll put the mp3's up tomorrow. Thanks again for all the support

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
the video was made with zero dollars, and was meant just for the net and for cats to download and pass around. that shit turned out hella good and like DC said now that they're workin on another video with a nice budget it only gets better from here on out. good shit