NEW and unheard and rare Mac Dre.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
Found a few Mac Dres that I haven't heard. Most of the time shits posted like this Ive heard the songs or there just rare.My Bad if youve heard the songs don't mean to get yalls hopes up. Theres 2 songs I havent heard and like 10 features that I havent heard. Ill post em all up when i get a chance but heres one for now. [video=youtube;YMMBrihzOQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMMBrihzOQU[/video]

Jul 6, 2011
Oowee is off Chino 4Real & Big Fedi Records Presents: The Greatest Show On Earth

Not sure what We Got That is originally off of, but it's on that Thizzacs Of The Game

Be About Yo Doe is on a bunch of different albums.

Feb 27, 2006
ughhh....**sits back and waits for the next person to upload thizzle mountain and say "IVE NEVER HEARD THIS**** for real tho....i want to hear a full song....just one full song....just one....not a feature...not a 16...a full song....i know their out there....

Nov 8, 2007
i know someone has that mixtape with dre rapping over commercial beats. i remember someone posted it on thizzworld (the whole mixtape) i managed to only hear the song where dre rapped over one of beyonces song. no it was not e-boo-boo. Anyways the whole thread got deleted and i never managed to snatch them... hope one day they are released!

Feb 15, 2006
i know someone has that mixtape with dre rapping over commercial beats. i remember someone posted it on thizzworld (the whole mixtape) i managed to only hear the song where dre rapped over one of beyonces song. no it was not e-boo-boo. Anyways the whole thread got deleted and i never managed to snatch them... hope one day they are released!
Im pretty sure I know the mixtape your talkin about, I remember used to have it but I don't think its quite what you built up in your head. It had him on an Ashanti beat and maybe Beyonce or some other industry beats, but it also had a lotta shit that ended up on the first thizz nation and songs that have slowly come out. You might be thinking of something else but thats the one I knew about shortly before he died that was around that site.

Feb 14, 2006
yup I remember man Ive been tryin to get that for a quick min. Imma keep trying to get one that no ones heard.[video=youtube;YMMBrihzOQU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMMBrihzOQU[/video]

Feb 14, 2006
[video=youtube;lusWGIwg0OY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lusWGIwg0OY&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL3A8B21D2AAC668F2[/video]
Heres another Ram C Note one with a dre verse. DRE COMES IN AT 1:45.
Some one needs to take all these dope features throw them on commercial beats cut and chop like cutthoat soup and BAM
DRE fans that bandwagoned after thizz washington would eat the shit up.

Sep 3, 2004
www.myspace.com
there is hella unreleased mac dre shit....and johnny cash shit.....they will be released soon......kilo curt just got under managment to serg knight and strong arm.....and they got hard drives with shit in it.........
Not true. I don't want people to get there hopes up like theres some new Dre songs coming out.