New A-Wax....Been on Dat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
He needs concepts that fit the lyrics. Dead or Jail is a dope song but it needed a story type of video instead of just showing off a the directors drone skills.

I felt that video was more about a drone camera than the song.
I found no issue with it. some songs have dope videos that don't have a story line and don't have nothing to do with the song and people still fuck with them. Like I really liked that video and even tho I would have preffered a story line and concept for it due to some stuff he says in the song, but the tempo of the song and how up beat it is, it fit the kind of lavish lifestyle and drone shots that he went with. imo

Sep 3, 2002
I wasn't really talking about all that---

I just think A-wax looks like a weirdo with his, like Kevin Gates, the music is bangin, but the image is silly.

Its all good. I don't watch videos anyways really. Much love for the music.

Dec 24, 2013
Cashing billion dollar checks takes a little more time than anticipated and while he money was tied up I wanted to give some kinda visuals to those songs. I wasn't that far removed from the trap or paranoia / non trusting aspects of life to have put more into those videos. And a few vids were done in frustration of how slow the situation was moving. I do intend on putting more into my new videos and appreciate the input/views to date