New A-Wax....Been on Dat!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
Beat's 4 years old from the same batch as the beat that Yo Gotti did Errrbody to, so if my 2012 beats sound like everyone else's 2016 beats then I'll gladly take that as a complement
It would have been wack then too....not knocking your production as a whole, I think you got some nice shit, but that shit just sounded super uninspired.

Dec 10, 2003
Must ain't got no subs plugged up
He just might not be feeling that beat!i kinda lol when you said you made
That beat 4 years ago like you was ahead of yo time lmao!those style beats been out over 4 years trap been out a minute now lol!
There's hella of producers with hella talent some just get black balled or over looked!you got some aight stuff but nothing spectacular though!

If you can't take constructive criticism whenever you ready to battle just let me know lol!

Oh ya subs ain't gonna help if the beats is hard you can play it on straight mids and highs and u gonna know that shits fire subs don't make the track lol!

Just my 10 cents!

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
He just might not be feeling that beat!i kinda lol when you said you made
That beat 4 years ago like you was ahead of yo time lmao!those style beats been out over 4 years trap been out a minute now lol!
There's hella of producers with hella talent some just get black balled or over looked!you got some aight stuff but nothing spectacular though!

If you can't take constructive criticism whenever you ready to battle just let me know lol!

Oh ya subs ain't gonna help if the beats is hard you can play it on straight mids and highs and u gonna know that shits fire subs don't make the track lol!

Just my 10 cents!

oh you ol ima add more cow bell ass nigga

Dec 10, 2003
Who's elow and why is this important?

And "it's wack" isn't constructive criticism but what ever floats ur boat.
Knobody obviously but when ever you ready to battle holla lmao.

Wack is wack

It's critisim boss.

If u wann know who I am check me out on instagram elowbeats!

A lot folks here say I'm wack but the day Easki commented he liked one of my beats I knew it was just hate lol.but I can take criticism better now then When I first posted here lol! Who am I you!do or die!its a must muthafukkas!